What is to small for my light

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

tony mcstoney

Auto Warrior
Aug 27, 2015
I have mars hydro reflector 300 i think....had to get smaller tent 2x2x3ft high....seems like it burnt my seedlings went cfl first 2 weeks then they kinda discolered n i killed....gonna start cfl but wanna move light in say week 4 or 5....is light to big for such small tent

HonestGR

Product Reviewer
Gladiator level 1
Jul 21, 2019
www.honestgr.ca
Currently Smoking
Pineapple Express Auto
Thats a pretty low tent.

What does MHs booklet say for hight?

I have mars hydro reflector 300 i think....had to get smaller tent 2x2x3ft high....seems like it burnt my seedlings went cfl first 2 weeks then they kinda discolered n i killed....gonna start cfl but wanna move light in say week 4 or 5....is light to big for such small tent

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 12, 2015
the watt of reflector 48 is 97w, This is the smallest wattage of any our lights that can cover an area of 2x2. Our recommend hanging distance is Seedling stage: 20''~28‘’ Veg Stage: 16''~20‘’ Flowering Stage: 10''~16‘’. Your tent is really too low

Reactions: HonestGR