1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

What to do after your bud's too dry.

Discussion in 'Harvest and Curing' started by NoviceProfessor, May 13, 2019.

1. NoviceProfessor

NoviceProfessor Welcome to the CannaZone

So the buds are pretty, full of trichromes and sampling has already proven the potency. Been curing in a jar in a nice cool dark place for a week. Still being fairly new, it just now dawned on me that I overdried it before starting the curing process.

Where do I go from here? I've been reading various tips about bringing moisture back. Everything from lettuce to the Raw Hydrostone - which is a product I'm interested in if anyone has any experience to share...

FWIW this is from a HSO Blue Dream auto.
    I've got 2 Autoseeds Purple Stiltons coming down in the next 48 hours. Any recommendations on drying methods that do not involve hanging in a dark place? I really don't have anywhere to do that since my tent takes up all my closet space.

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    If you get one..Review it for us please....:headbang:..then we'll all know...

NoviceProfessor likes this.
  3. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

Try adding a Boveda 62% packet.

automan2 and NoviceProfessor like this.
  4. Arthur

Arthur Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Ggg#4 and double tangerine
    Depends on the why. If your smoke is too dry a bovada pack will bring it up.
    At this point, the dry is over now, if there's chlorophyll still there, its stuck now.
    You can get the rH up for smoking and storage. But likely the smell and taste now is what your stuck with.

automan2 and NoviceProfessor like this.
  5. automan2

automan2 Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Blackstone
    We've all probably went a little overboard and let our herb get a bit too dry. That's part of the learning cure in getting dry/cure habits down pat.
    What I have done when I over dry is suspend some fresh lemon pieces in a sealed jar of herb...with a rh meter in the jar, just watch til ya get around 65%...remove lemon, and started burping til ya hang 62%.
    May not improve potency but it'll sure make it taste better!

NoviceProfessor likes this.