• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

What to do…

2budz

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
gonna be a busy tent! :pighug:
I know. I’m at work for a few more hours so I haven’t 100% made my mind up. I definitely don’t want to bite off more than I can chew. But it is gonna be my last indoor grow until probably September so I just need to get through the summer.

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Cookies, Tastebudz Vanilla, lotsa Rocbud
While it's fun to watch your tent bulge, you'll be overwhelmed around 4-5 weeks. I'm in a 36x48 area with 6-8 plants at different stages and it'll test ya meddle getting it all in sync. Just how much time to keep it right is something to consider.

420autoflower

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have always grown SOG, and get away with squeezing 10 autos in my 4x2 tents. It is a lot of work, but the yields are more than worth it.
The most work will be all the leaf stripping!

2budz

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have always grown SOG, and get away with squeezing 10 autos in my 4x2 tents. It is a lot of work, but the yields are more than worth it.
The most work will be all the leaf stripping!
I’m torn. I don’t really spend that much time with my plants. Water one or two a day. Mix some nutes every other day or so. Defoliating I usually do on a Sunday when I do it. I enjoy that time. Not sure about 12 plants though lol

420autoflower

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I’m torn. I don’t really spend that much time with my plants. Water one or two a day. Mix some nutes every other day or so. Defoliating I usually do on a Sunday when I do it. I enjoy that time. Not sure about 12 plants though lol
Defoliating and leaf stripping is therapeutic for me.

420autoflower

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Go with 9 like your original plan, if you’re worried about it. Or even 6.
Let me find some pics of my 32x32 grows to give you some reference.

420autoflower

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Was a tight fit! They are 5 gallon fabric containers. Been using 3 gallons lately in all my coco grows, they fit better in the 2x2 and 4x2 tents I’ve been growing in.

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.