What's wrong with my girl

jackdingle

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
-Problem: Discolouration of lower fan leaves and drooping of leaves. Affected fan leaves are very brittle, top growth is still green but also slightly drooping

-Medium/grow method: Biobizz light mix

-Feed and supplements used: Biobizz Fishmix, activera and root juice. Been feeding twice a week slowly increasing the fish mix - currently at 3ml/litre, root juice 2ml/litre, activera 2ml/litre

-Water source: Dechlorinated tap water. I've been very roughly PHing this as I read Biobizz lightmix will Ph itself- PH is generally just above 6

-Strain and age: RQS Fast Eddy - Day 30

-Climate:
Consistently 55% RH and 25 Celsius 24/7

- Light used: Spider Farmer SF-4000, 20/4, 20 inches

-Additional info: Woke up this morning and this is the first time the problem has presented itself. The soil felt very dry so I watered straight away - I think I have been underestimating the amount of water she needs now at this age so will start feeding 1.5 litres at a time. The affected areas of leaves are very brittle and can snap easily. Does this seem like just simple underwatering or is there another problem ?

--Pictures

sick.jpg

sick 3.jpg

sick 4.jpg

sick 2.jpg

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@jackdingle :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Too much fertilizer. Maybe out of balance also.

To understand Balance give this a look:

Autos need about half of what you would feed to a Photoperiod plant.

There is a learning curve with all precharged soils some do not need any fertilizer for as much as 4 weeks and they do not need fertilizer ever time you need water. Most peeps are running Fertigate, water, water repeat with the light mix.

:goodluck: