1. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the COB Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the FastBuds Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Dinafem/Platinum/Remo Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Mephisto Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to AJrexxx our First AFN Gladiator Champion of Champions. Title of Fastbuds Grower of the year 2017 goes to AJrexxx..Magnificent Growing Skills
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to fettled6 Ribbzzy and Only1sky who were the Top 3 placed Gladiators in the First ever AFN Indoor GrowBattle 2017. Well Done Buds...Well Grown.
    Dismiss Notice

where did YOUR user name come from?

Discussion in 'Live Stoner Chat' started by A-Train, May 11, 2015.

1. A-Train

A-Train "DOC"

Many times on AFN you can read someone's user name and it's very self explanitory, but others you read and say wtf does that mean, or maybe others have a different meaning to the user than you think...

Here is where Atrain comes from:
    Anyone here who is prior army should understand. But in army physical training the morning runs are often times split into run groups A,B,C,D fastest being A slowest being D. I was always able to out run 99 percents of the folks in my units. I was placed in an E.O.D unit as company medic and had a SFC in charge of my platoon. In the mornings he would have me run the A group and I would run them til there tongues hung out but it was great excercise. For fun during runs I would literally run A group in circles around the other groups down the road during p.t so when that crazy fucker heard us coming he would start to yell.. "move over soldiers the motha fuckin A train is coming through".. a few months later he changed my name from doc to atrain and from there on out it stuck. My gear was sudsequently labeled with atrain so then after transfers it stayed with me... anyway that's my story .

I sometimes wonder bout folks when reading user names.... where did YOUR username originate?

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  2. blessedinwashington

blessedinwashington Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Where I live.. and how I feel about it.

GRODOR, 710Dabz, jokerinkx3 and 19 others like this.
  3. Trapper

Trapper Rocky Mountain...High

In honor of my now late father who moved from the corn belt to the Colorado Rockies to be a mountain man :)

4. Fantasy Island

Fantasy Island Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I was watching Fantasy Island when I was setting up my account. Thankfully I did it before The Love Boat came on.

5. Trapper

Trapper Rocky Mountain...High

I would have been so tempted to go with "D-Plane" :)

6. Fantasy Island

That is awesome!

7. BayLee420

BayLee420 Chef de la ganja

Live on Narragansett Bay. The Lee would be a dead give away. Gotta keep some anonymity.

8. Fantasy Island

Damn dude Cool back story.
    I figured you were a Medic that was pretty easy. As for your name Atrain was either slang or the train you ride on. funny I was just reading your journal yesterday and was thinking what does Atrain mean?:cheers:

9. A-Train

A-Train "DOC"

Yep I wonder bout people's names here all the time I'm glad to see a little paarticipation. I could have sworn trapper came from hunting/trapping. I see the camo and dead down wind gear in your plant pics.. all need for scent elimination while trapping or getting in close for the kill @Trapper

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  10. paddler54

paddler54 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Outrigger canoes wonderful sport and an integral part of the polynesian world.