• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Where The Green Grass Grows!

Rebel

Home School Valedictorian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
I decided since I still have time I'll go ahead and drop another Gooseberry.... I really wanted to smoke this strain lol so one more plant won't kill me .. :rofl:

Rebel

Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
mmm, u don't really need that dresser over there...bah, who needz clothez anyway-? :dancer::pighug: ppp
There have been times over the years where I have pondered moving into the grow room and letting the plants have the house ..

:coffee: :rofl: PPP :pass:

Rebel

Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil

Bluugrss

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
DAYUM!!! Look at that FROST!! under the fans and all!!! Shit doggies that's gonna be some FIRE!!! :d5: Beautifully grown my friend!! :smokeout:
She's definitely frosty! ....and has a such a great smell!!
DAYUM!!! Look at that FROST!! under the fans and all!!! Shit doggies that's gonna be some FIRE!!! :d5: Beautifully grown my friend!! :smokeout:
Shes definitely going to be something special.
I'm totally in love. For such a compact plant
She's really putting on the weight....and the trichomes are stacking up insanely fast.
This will be the quickest auto ive grown yet....and one of the frostiest as well....and still a few weeks to go!!

Atulip

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
There have been times over the years where I have pondered moving into the grow room and letting the plants have the house ..

:coffee: :rofl: PPP :pass:
That's the dream. One small room to live in, the house filled with plants :smokeit:

Here's our 2 Cloud Candy today at day 5. (The third was a little slow so she had an "accident")