• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Where to dry?

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So are you putting untrimmed branches? or broke down further? Does the dry seem comparable to hanging? I always worry about dry and cure the most and thought this would dry too fast but 10 days is on part with my whole plant hangs. Are you buds flat from laying flat on screens?
I've done hang dry bag dry and now this. Bag dry takes longest and leaves flatter buds. Hang dry takes me about 12 days in a room that's 55% rh. Bag dry 12-14.
I remove alot of the large leaves. Sugar and fan. I don't do full trim. It may dry weed faster if you don't have all 6 slots completely full trying to dry a pound.

Flavor I think bag and wedryer tastes better than hang dry. (After cure they all taste good unless you trim before hang dry imo) For me hanging or bags when having a full dry pound or better to dry is inferior to this wedryer. The space, smell, etc.

Budsbandit

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I am going to get one. I use a net anyway so this just seems logical for smell containment etc.

Thanks.

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I am going to get one. I use a net anyway so this just seems logical for smell containment etc.

Thanks.
Np you'll like it. Longevity of the fan and how long the filter lasts will really determine my overall opinion.