• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

White Crack and Kis Organics Soil

slowandeasy

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Ok, I will add a couple pics later. They are doing good. I am leaf tucking a few times per day. I have them ina 2x4 with a 6500k Cob, they are under the 3500k Cob mostly, so they sre staying pretty compact. I have to remove the Purple Scoops in with them and I will also be switching the lights. These 2 White Cracks will be done in the 2z4 Tent and I built a 18x32 inch Samsung Light bar light to replace the Cobs. The Light bar is 6 bars with 4 3500k and 2 6500k bars running at 185 Watts max, with variable control. You can get the light 12-18 inches away and not have light stress. This is inportant because the 2x4 tent height is low. Thst is why I am replacing the Cobs. Cobs need more distance, and 5ft is short once the plants get to flowering. I look forward to seeing these 2 White Crack testers do there thing under my new lights. Will add pics later tonight, and will.hopefully be able to put my new lights up. Peace, slow