1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

White Crack grow/smoke review

Discussion in 'Mephisto Genetics Reviews and Smoke Reports' started by Autotron, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Autotron

Autotron I used to smoke weed. I still do,but I used to too

SeedBank :

Mephisto

Strain:

White Crack

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:

2-gallon fabric pot of TLO-style organic super soil. Roots Organic standard soil and Biobizz Lightmix as the base soil with amendments mixed in.

Nutes:

Roots Organic Uprising Grow, Bloom and Foundation, earthworm castings, Jobes Organic 2-7-4 spikes, Great White, Mammoth P, Recharge, GO Calmag+, liquid kelp, compost tea, probably some other organic supplements I've forgotten about.

Light (kind and schedule):

400w Hortilux Super HPS 24/0

From seed to harvest date: 76 days

Dry Yield: ~90-100g is my educated guess. I don't generally weigh unless I'm particularly curious, as I grow for myself

High/Effect Duration:

Very powerful, stony and relaxing feel good high. Very soothing and slightly sedative feel to it. You feel it hit your body like a warm blanket, your eyelids droop and you feel your stress fall away. When I vape a bowl of flower in my Pax 3, it hits me with a potent but chill head/body high for an hour or two and eases into a calm body high. Fabulous late night strain.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: *****

-- The buds are extremely dense, thicc, and a lovely lime green. Sparkling with trichomes.

THE GROWTH: *****

-- Pretty close to perfect in my opinion. She was no taller than ~20 inches, but was super efficient and put out a ton of great bud for her size. Without any training, the side branches grew almost as tall as the central cola. Branches were stacked with bud from top to bottom. Very little larf. She started vigorously and ran right to the finish line. No real deficiencies or problems to fix.

THE SMELL: ****

-- Extremely dank and rich with scents of vomit(in a good way, lol), butter, lemon and orange. People perk up and are like "whoa, wait, what's that called?" when they catch the first whiff from the jar.

THE SMOKE: *****

-- I vape flower pretty much exclusively, so I can't comment on the smoke for this yet. The vapor is tremendously rich, flavorful and thick with a strong body and mouthfeel. Very smooth also. I never cough with this, even when I take a big hit. It's like a milkshake.

CONCLUSION:

This strain was a champ in every category. She grew vigorously and put out good weight and quality bud for her size. I've grown a bunch of Sour Crack and this one is like a big brother. Very similar growth characteristics to its parent, just bigger. This could be grown in small setups and SOG-ed in bigger setups with great success. This is a cross that's like a match made in heaven. It really worked out. I'm glad they're keeping this on, as it's an absolute winner. This is in my top 3 favorite Mephisto strains so far, along with Sour Crack and Ripley's OG.

1C4E5FA5-4BD1-40B6-9D72-93B196A42381.png

Tags:
  2. Seymourbud

Seymourbud Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Gold Glue, Blue Toof Special, Grape Walker Kush, Stone Dragon
    Very nice report, thank you!

Autotron likes this.
  3. Autotron

Autotron I used to smoke weed. I still do,but I used to too

This weed is so good. I just toked a bowl from my Pax 3 and thought about how much I love this weed. Such a satisfying, happy and relaxing stone. I have plenty of great options to choose from in the recent bud category, like Sour Crack and Alien vs Triangle(an incredibly dank and powerful strain, will do a review later), but I keep craving this. The flavor and smell is so rich and tasty. Just mellows me right the fuck out, I love it.

Sirro likes this.