1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ATTENTION!! The Polls are NOW OPEN for the Outdoor Grow Battle!! Head on over to the CannaZone and cast your vote today and show some love to our outdoor growers!!
    Dismiss Notice

White Widow and Critical + 2.0 in 1 gal pots of Coco with Automated feeding and Airdomes.

Discussion in 'DinaFem Cannabis Seeds' started by slowandeasy, Sep 26, 2017.

1. slowandeasy

slowandeasy Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Hello, this is my first go with Dinafem...thanks for the excellent customer service Mark! Anyways, I just started 3 White Widow seeds and 3 Critical+ 2.0 seeds the other day. Super fast germ in toilet paper and above ground 12hrs after planting. So far so good!

As stated they are in 1 gal pots of Coco with an Airdome in each pot. The Airdomes take up a lot of space in a 1 gal pot, so really only a little over 1/2 gal of Coco was used in each pot. The Airdomes will be turned on after about 10-14 more days. I will handwater until then, and once ready I will hook up drip stakes to each pot and turn on the Airdomes. The Airdomes will cause the Coco to dry out a lot faster, so my drippers will be on for longer than without. This is my first time trying this in 1 gal pots, so let's see what happens. Today is Day 1 for all 6. They will be under cobs and fed via pump/drip stakes every 3 hours. AN Coco nutes with some additives along the way. I will add pics in a few days, you all know what day 1 seedlings look like! Thanks for following, peace...slow

Tags:
    Smorf and Dinafem-Mark like this.
  2. Dinafem-Mark

Dinafem-Mark Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Firstly mate thank you for starting your Dinafem endeavour on the AFN platform :thumbsup:

Secondly will definitely be watching with interest as I've not seen the Airdomes being used so that will be cool :thumbsup:

You will find with coco and say air-pots or fabric pots you will need to feed more often than normal dye to the faster growth and dry out rate :pass:

Will be following along and watching with interest mate :bong:

Thanks again for starting this diary and until next time fingers crossed for 100% germination rate :pass:

This is going to be fun

All the best

Mark..

slowandeasy likes this.
  3. Sage

Sage Vape Happy

Currently Smoking:
    Bubbly Blues
    This is going to be very interesting, I'm in.

Dinafem-Mark and slowandeasy like this.
  4. slowandeasy

Today is Day 5. Everything is going well. I will start taking pics in 5 more days. I plan on turning the Airdomes and drip stakes on then.

Dinafem-Mark likes this.
  5. slowandeasy

Today is day 7. I hooked up 2 of the Airdomes yesterday. They look great, so I hooked the rest up a few min Ago. The Airdomes accelerate the growth, and improve yields. However I have never done these strains or used these small pots...so I have nothing to compare to.

Dinafem-Mark likes this.
  6. slowandeasy

Day 14 from seed. I just got a new phone, the camera is horrible. But it is better than nothing. I will use the wife's phone next time. 1st up 3 White Widow Auto...the babies next to them are Sour Cracks. IMG_20171010_190252.jpg

Dinafem-Mark and BigSm0 like this.
  7. slowandeasy

Day 14 from seed... 3 Critical+ 2.0 Autos. Bad pic, but they are doing well for day 14. You can see the pump/airlines, the pump has a 6 place manifold, so each plant gets the same amount of air. I will now hok up my drip stakes/pump tonight. IMG_20171010_190237.jpg

8. slowandeasy

So today is day 17 from seed. I have never done these strains, but so far they are doing very well. One of the Critical + 2.0 is the largest so far. The Airdomes are working good, I am very happy with the growth. These will be big plants for a little over 1/2 gal worth of Coco! Leaf tucking now to promote side growth. I will update pics in a few days. My experiment is working, so I will now try a couple more strains the same way. I will be starting 6 seeds tomorrow night.

9. BigSm0

BigSm0 C O B S H O P . N E T

I think you’ll be very happy with them slow. Dinafen was my first auto Breeder and really the one that sealed the deal with my switching from photos. Your growing in a completely different fashion than I did but if you wanted to grow a monster this would be the Breeder. I’m sure it will do great either way.

Dinafem-Mark and slowandeasy like this.
  10. slowandeasy

Well @BigSm0 I don't want monsters, which is why I am using small pots. However, both of these strains are pretty large for their age. Thick stalks and very rapid growth. I can already tell that they will be Big. Bigger than I anticipated, by far. Good thing I have space for then to grow.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017