• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

White Widow XXL Autoflowering

johnp540

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Flo
I gotta get some if these along with the critical, cheese, and amnesia. I got a free amnesia kush last year and it was one of my best plants. I'm trying to find pictures. I use my cell so I delete pics from time to time. My only regret was not using bigger pot and not cloning lol it was a great plant though didn't give much of that away.

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
I gotta get some if these along with the critical, cheese, and amnesia. I got a free amnesia kush last year and it was one of my best plants. I'm trying to find pictures. I use my cell so I delete pics from time to time. My only regret was not using bigger pot and not cloning lol it was a great plant though didn't give much of that away.

You would be surprised at how many times we hear this :pass:.

Growers order our strains or other banks and get a Dinafem freebie which turns out to be the best plant in the garden :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

johnp540

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Flo
You would be surprised at how many times we hear this :pass:.

Growers order our strains or other banks and get a Dinafem freebie which turns out to be the best plant in the garden :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.
I'll be ordering soon hopefully might be 2 weeks. I think I'm leaning towards the blue amnesia and the white widow. Gotta get some coin up lol but I'll get them

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
I'll be ordering soon hopefully might be 2 weeks. I think I'm leaning towards the blue amnesia and the white widow. Gotta get some coin up lol but I'll get them

Great to hear mate. I have 10% discount codes if needed for the AFN community :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So far i am super impressed with the outdoor growth of the AWW XXL...day 32 and pushing 30" tall
IMG_5288.JPG

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
So far i am super impressed with the outdoor growth of the AWW XXL...day 32 and pushing 30" tall
View attachment 769422

Great to see mate :thumbsup: we are also seeing amazing results from both our xxl widow but surprisingly our standard auto white widow are performing great. Already 2-3oz/plant and some dank and product :pass:

@912GreenSkell keep us posted on the progress of your outdoor lady's :bong:

All the best

Mark..

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Great to see mate :thumbsup: we are also seeing amazing results from both our xxl widow but surprisingly our standard auto white widow are performing great. Already 2-3oz/plant and some dank and product :pass:

@912GreenSkell keep us posted on the progress of your outdoor lady's :bong:

All the best

Mark..
For sure bud....judging by my plants weights last year plants like this AWW XXL should be a fantastic yield....hitting my 5oz per auto average should be a snap with plants like this one. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/season-3-year-of-the-widows-blues-dutch-vs-holland-growoff-photos-and-autos.58824/page-39

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
For sure bud....judging by my plants weights last year plants like this AWW XXL should be a fantastic yield....hitting my 5oz per auto average should be a snap with plants like this one. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/season-3-year-of-the-widows-blues-dutch-vs-holland-growoff-photos-and-autos.58824/page-39

Will look forward to seeing the end outcome mate :thumbsup:

Can I ask @912GreenSkell is 5oz per auto what you average in the UK climate?

All the best mate :bong:

Mark

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Will look forward to seeing the end outcome mate :thumbsup:

Can I ask @912GreenSkell is 5oz per auto what you average in the UK climate?

All the best mate :bong:

Mark
I am in central north canada. I just "used" to post on UK420, as i was requested to help some of the guys out there...due to issues i have had there, i will no longer post on UK420...

Last season i managed a 5oz average dry bud per auto(spread across 4 strains and 5 autos total). Hoping i can keep up with the average! Weather has been harsh...not sure i can keep up with last seasons pull. Had a look at the plants today and they are looking good...maybe not quite the size of the autos last season though(25-33" tall). Running 8 different plants/strains this season. Some liking(Dina AWW XXL, Sweet Blood Skunk and Mandarin, Bomb Cherry Bomb, DP AWW) the crazy weather more than others(Moby Dick XXL, DP Glueberry, Portal Nashira).

Once i get the grow done, i will compile the pics and post them on a thread in Dinafem and the others companies categories. I'll also do a well detailed smoke and outdoor grow report on each of the strains.

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
I am in central north canada. I just "used" to post on UK420, as i was requested to help some of the guys out there...due to issues i have had there, i will no longer post on UK420...

Last season i managed a 5oz average dry bud per auto(spread across 4 strains and 5 autos total). Hoping i can keep up with the average! Weather has been harsh...not sure i can keep up with last seasons pull. Had a look at the plants today and they are looking good...maybe not quite the size of the autos last season though(25-33" tall). Running 8 different plants/strains this season. Some liking(Dina AWW XXL, Sweet Blood Skunk and Mandarin, Bomb Cherry Bomb, DP AWW) the crazy weather more than others(Moby Dick XXL, DP Glueberry, Portal Nashira).

Once i get the grow done, i will compile the pics and post them on a thread in Dinafem and the others companies categories. I'll also do a well detailed smoke and outdoor grow report on each of the strains.

For some strange reason I thought you were UK based mate sorry about the confusion. I do recall seeing you on UK420 and you have inspired a few growers on that forum :pass:

Will look out for more updates as the season progresses mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..