• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

White Widow XXL Autoflowering

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org

Dichoti

Am I here? Am I gone? Yes.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
No worries at all bud...i will be back in a few weeks and post a pic of AWWXXl here, and i will also do the same for the Moby Dick XXL
The 912 in his name makes me think he's in the coastal area of the American south that I used to live in.

Dichoti

Am I here? Am I gone? Yes.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
@Dinafem-Mark
Which of your strains would you recommend to a new grower (ordering seeds next week)?
The strain would need to be able to take ALL of the abuse and screw-ups of someone that's learning what not to do(in a rdwc, nonetheless).
...maybe I should ask- Do you want to see how many screw ups and whatnot this strain can take? I've always been a fan of ww's smoke, So I'll be putting in an order next weekend.

KonopCh

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@Dinafem-Mark
Which of your strains would you recommend to a new grower (ordering seeds next week)?
The strain would need to be able to take ALL of the abuse and screw-ups of someone that's learning what not to do(in a rdwc, nonetheless).
...maybe I should ask- Do you want to see how many screw ups and whatnot this strain can take? I've always been a fan of ww's smoke, So I'll be putting in an order next weekend.
Critical+ 2.0.
At the moment I grow auto version...

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
@Dinafem-Mark

Any of our critical variant autos will do we mate. Such as

Critical jack auto
Critical+ auto

And as @KonopCh has said our critical+ 2.0 auto would be perfect for a beginner :thumbsup:

Let us know what you go with my friend :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

fastgrower

grow lil buddie
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anubis....lsd 25...purple daddy skunky lights
Just as a experiment i decided to order white widow xxl auto and run it under 1 t5 lighting sytem with only two bulbs mind you i started the first 2 months under a t12 for veg...im using the red spectrum lighting for flowering stage and so far my results are amazing keepn the temp at 71...no special soil mix i actually used black gold potting soil flled with knats lol but i knocked them out with peroxide n neem oil workd wonders.....terpinator n foxfarms flowering nutes every other feeding....i could only imagine what these perfect buds would look like under hps or mh bulbs....my buds are submerged in nutn but trics n oily resins top to btm....here are a few pics.....if anyone has any insight to wtf happend to my big bang auto on the 4th pic that would be appriciated they have no crytal n 1 month from harvest im concerned srry if pics are crap but well done dinafem...Dinafem-mark

Attachments

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
Just as a experiment i decided to order white widow xxl auto and run it under 1 t5 lighting sytem with only two bulbs mind you i started the first 2 months under a t12 for veg...im using the red spectrum lighting for flowering stage and so far my results are amazing keepn the temp at 71...no special soil mix i actually used black gold potting soil flled with knats lol but i knocked them out with peroxide n neem oil workd wonders.....terpinator n foxfarms flowering nutes every other feeding....i could only imagine what these perfect buds would look like under hps or mh bulbs....my buds are submerged in nutn but trics n oily resins top to btm....here are a few pics.....if anyone has any insight to wtf happend to my big bang auto on the 4th pic that would be appriciated they have no crytal n 1 month from harvest im concerned srry if pics are crap but well done dinafem...Dinafem-mark

Really impressive mate and thank you for sharing on the AFN forum :thumbsup:

Please keep those pictures coming as harvest approaches :bong:

All the best

Mark..