1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Wile-E-Peyote (mis)adventures with Amare LED SS 150x2/ SE250(Autopots and Bubble Buckets)

Discussion in 'Amare Technologies' started by Wile e Peyote, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Wile e Peyote

Wile e Peyote oh bollocks

Little pic update think I've got around 4 to 6 weeks left maybe perhaps fook knows I'm having trouble rooting the blueberry only one has taken (my own fault keep letting them dry out) thank fook I have the critical jack to fall back on the last three pics are the critical I might pot them up into the autopots today now I have the pebbles oh well pic time hope you all have a great weekend peace out [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Duckster, Itisi, Sensi Jay and 3 others like this.
  2. sanguine

sanguine Black hole sun, wont you come CannaZonian

Nice full tent as always :thumbsup:

3. Wile e Peyote

Cheers sang there's to much for the lights I could have run two plants would have been easier lessons learned (as he goes to plant 3 in autopots again)

4. tripaholic88

tripaholic88 Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast Auto Warriors

Currently Smoking:
    Fastbuds Unreleased Strain
    That is a beautiful sight wile! damn!!!

Duckster, Itisi, Sensi Jay and 2 others like this.
  5. Wile e Peyote

I have to say trip ease of growing photos piss on autos length of time to harvest autos piss on photos there's always a trade off gonna run another round of photos then see what's what

6. tripaholic88

tripaholic88 Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast Auto Warriors

Currently Smoking:
    Fastbuds Unreleased Strain
    I was honestly thinking about running some photo periods in the winter in my tent, for the he'll of it but like you said the harvest time is souch longer! I mean I can run 2 auto grows b4 the photo is done lol. I gotta figure out what I want to do!

7. Wile e Peyote

Ha ha decisions decisions I'm just going with the flow if I can get some blueberry to clone I'm running them after the critical jack if not back to autos

Duckster, tripaholic88, Itisi and 2 others like this.
  8. guerillagrower#65

guerillagrower#65 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Their looking lovely wile .....is that ur photos

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

9. Wile e Peyote

It is mate cotton candy photo x3 and a little critical jack at the front just for a sample smoke

10. guerillagrower#65

guerillagrower#65 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Thats freaked me out .....my one has now settled into its new home and just swamped the thing ,im tempted to do some hard leaf trimming to let the light in before it gets mentol in there

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk