• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

stedimed

Auto Warrior
Dec 31, 2016
Here's a few picks of the Dinafem trio 2x Cheese XXL and a White Widow XXL had to drag the fastbuds Gorrila Glue out of the way for the pic's don't think I'll be able to do that much longer should be a fookin blast come chop day on the Cheese [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]and the last few pic's are all GG baby [emoji7][emoji7] in fact the whole tent looks [emoji108]leaves are a bit green for my liking but fook it there still growing [emoji106]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
DAMN WILE, those ladies are beauts! Did you do any lst on the cheese or top/lst on the widow?

woody

Choose not a life of imitation
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jan 6, 2015
Everybody got some biguns - nice. Fatten up like a cop in a donut shop:thumbsup:
Yup what ducky said- growing monsters in here dude!
Think im getting sent some sticky fingerz and candy dawg kush for the seedstockers grower of the year final.
How did they fare germ wise? Did they all auto?
I remember you had 1 killer stiky fingerz

Wile e Peyote

oh bollocks
Jan 10, 2015
Yup what ducky said- growing monsters in here dude!
Think im getting sent some sticky fingerz and candy dawg kush for the seedstockers grower of the year final.
How did they fare germ wise? Did they all auto?
I remember you had 1 killer stiky fingerz
I can honestly say the Sticky Fingers has been the best tasting smoke I've had in fookin years woody, i had two seeds only one germed [emoji106]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk