• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Itisi

Rantallion gardener.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bob marleys ashes.
Yup what ducky said- growing monsters in here dude!
Think im getting sent some sticky fingerz and candy dawg kush for the seedstockers grower of the year final.
How did they fare germ wise? Did they all auto?
I remember you had 1 killer stiky fingerz
I had a 10oz candy dog. Had the usual shit germ rates.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yup what ducky said- growing monsters in here dude!
Think im getting sent some sticky fingerz and candy dawg kush for the seedstockers grower of the year final.
How did they fare germ wise? Did they all auto?
I remember you had 1 killer stiky fingerz
My sticky was good too. Big yield, good quality smoke. I think I only germed one tho.

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

woody

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
Well it's fookin hot here in the loft had a high of 38c yesterday I'm sure it will be worse today both the cheeses are looking a bit over fed but the GG wants more(GG and one of the cheeses are on the same res loads of defs but i get them using calmag also sooo feck it [emoji16]first pic is White Widow then both the cheeses then the GG on another note this maybe my last grow. I've been smoking way to much weed and over the past two weeks have been getting panic attacks so haven't had a smoke since Sunday and may have to stop all together so with that in mind I'm taking a break from smoking for at least a month then i can see what's what [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji16]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Duckster

Still Just a Rat in a Cage
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything that i grow
Well it's fookin hot here in the loft had a high of 38c yesterday I'm sure it will be worse today both the cheeses are looking a bit over fed but the GG wants more(GG and one of the cheeses are on the same res loads of defs but i get them using calmag also sooo feck it [emoji16]first pic is White Widow then both the cheeses then the GG on another note this maybe my last grow. I've been smoking way to much weed and over the past two weeks have been getting panic attacks so haven't had a smoke since Sunday and may have to stop all together so with that in mind I'm taking a break from smoking for at least a month then i can see what's what [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji16]

Send those girls to me man, send those girls to me!

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

38°C in your loft?

It’s that outside here atm. Gimme RAIN ! [emoji28]

Plants look nice tho mate. Mine are probably BBQ’d by now, dread to think what’s going on in Itisi’s loft! [emoji51]

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
38°C in your loft?

It’s that outside here atm. Gimme RAIN ! [emoji28]

Plants look nice tho mate. Mine are probably BBQ’d by now, dread to think what’s going on in Itisi’s loft! [emoji51]
Duuude my tent is about 5c cooler than the loft that why i love my silenced hyper fan [emoji16]