• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score

Nothing to say... [emoji16]
Ye think you've done that one before got nothing original ya fat yokal [emoji16] also this thread is done, as I'm removing all my pictures from imagur there's really not going to be much of a thread anymore it's been fun but I'm done growing peace out [emoji3577]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Ye think you've done that one before got nothing original ya fat yokal [emoji16] also this thread is done, as I'm removing all my pictures from imagur there's really not going to be much of a thread anymore it's been fun but I'm done growing peace out [emoji3577]

[emoji22]

U ok hun?

Duckster

Still Just a Rat in a Cage
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything that i grow
Ah bless, [emoji16]I'm good just no point in having a thread if I'm not growing I've chopped everything now soooo that's all folks [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

I thought that were just switching to growing CBD stains. Yeah what Woody said - gonna miss yer prater dude!

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
I thought that were just switching to growing CBD stains. Yeah what Woody said - gonna miss yer prater dude!
No mate I've tried weaker strains heart starts racing head goes west, so guess that means no more weed for me ever, shit happens [emoji22][emoji22]

Itisi

Rantallion gardener.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bob marleys ashes.
No mate I've tried weaker strains heart starts racing head goes west, so guess that means no more weed for me ever, shit happens [emoji22][emoji22]

Negative feed back loop. You worry it'll make you panic, which makes you panic. You could leave it a few months then just try a little one hitter for the occasional Friday night giggle.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk