• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Wile-E tries some Female Seeds

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
Grow Equipment
Tent
: Bud Box Pro White XL - 120x120x200
Extraction : 6 inch silenced hyper fan and 6 inch carbon fresh filter
Lights
2x 150 watt cree panels by AMARE https://www.amaretechnologies.com/c...owlight-technology/products/solarspec-ss150-1
1 x SE250 Cob https://www.amaretechnologies.com/collections/solarecilipse/products/copy-of-solareclipse-se250
Growing system: 3x 15 ltr Autopots and airdomes
Medium:coco70% 30% Canna Aqua pebbles and a 3 inch layer of Canna Aqua pebbles covering the airdomes all washed and sat in ph'd water for 24 hours
Nutrients: growtech liquid silica, Canna calcium and Magnesium,Canna Rhizotonic, Canna A+B,Advanced Nutrients Sensi grow and bloom,big bud coco and overdrive

ive been growing for about 3 years now only autos so at the start of the year with I decided to start some photoperiods as I grow in the loft (UK) it can hit between 35c and 40c during the day even using LED's the temps can get a tad toasty so with photos only needing 12/12 to flower I set my big tent to 12/12 I am on my second round of clones with the next cuttings already rooted(think I jumped the gun a bit there:smoking:) and have planted a female seeds Lemon Kush she will be kept in a smallish pot for a while as I have around 23 weeks to go before I can put any Lemon Kush cuttings in the flowering tent jumped the gun again who me never :doh:well here she is at 14 days old shes being fed on 2 ml rhizotonic and 1.25 ml Canna A+B ph'd to 5.7 pic time
Lemon Kush day 14

will try to update weekly but I'm a right dozy arse :baked::jump::jump:

Last edited:

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
In.

How long will you veg them?
Well I've just put in 3x critical jack cuttings fook knows how old they are so they have 11 weeks to flower then I have 3x blueberry cuttings in next then the lemon kush I'm just winging it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk