• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

WILL YOU CHOOSE TS-1000 TO SUBSTITUTE FOR TRADITONAL LED OR HPS

Mars Hydro

HighnDry

Anseo do na Pónairí
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Thank you,,

This lamp is perfect for my needs, and is much better than lots of those lamps on the same price range in the market today, a definite must buy, and yes with a lamp like this, I can put away my 600w hps/mh ballast ....anytime!

:headbang:
Cracking light mate, you'll love it!

Capt.Quirk

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
white widow
I rec'vd my TS1000 last week and am currently using on seedlings 2-5 days from sprout. I purchased because of the white LED spec's and dimming capabilities I don't have with my 235-350 watt Solar Storm. I reduced the wattage by half down to 75 and have it at 14" height. I know they won't burn, but am I getting the optimum for my seedlings or should I go full blast at recommended height for veg? Has anyone played with this?

Attachments

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
I rec'vd my TS1000 last week and am currently using on seedlings 2-5 days from sprout. I purchased because of the white LED spec's and dimming capabilities I don't have with my 235-350 watt Solar Storm. I reduced the wattage by half down to 75 and have it at 14" height. I know they won't burn, but am I getting the optimum for my seedlings or should I go full blast at recommended height for veg? Has anyone played with this?
If you lower the wattage, you can put the lights lower, it will not burn your plants

Sleazyb

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Slyme cookies
I just ordered 1 of these for a small veg tent. 32 x32. Do you think it will be enough light?

Mars Hydro