• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Win Barneys Farm Mimosa Evo From Gorilla Seeds - 2 Prizes

gorillaseeds

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
View attachment 1265403

We are giving away Barneys Farm Mimosa Evo - 3 seeds to each winner. There are 2 Prizes available on this post.

Comment below to enter letting us know why you like Barneys Farm Seeds so much. Please note there are more prizes available on the main blog post . Winners to be announced on 23rd December 2020 or thereabouts!

Good Luck Everyone.
Gorilla Seeds
https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/
im a big fan of barneys farm been using the stuff for years just finished a run of LSD id really like to try out some of there new stuff

heres a pic or two from my LSD grow

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Never had any Barney's Farm, would love to have some!!

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
She looks like a beast.

DogterB

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Barneys Farm was my very first grow! I thought it was hearty and strong, grew out bigger than I ever imagined it would. I have another BF waiting to get planted, Dos Si Dos, and I'm looking forward to it. Barneys Farm seems to be very available and modestly priced for the quality they provide. I know I enjoyed growing and partaking in their Zkittlez OG auto.

Attachments