• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

WIN DR KRIPPLING MONG-U-MENTAL SEEDS - 2 Prizes GORILLA SEEDS

gorillaseeds

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

WIN DR KRIPPLING MONG-U-MENTAL SEEDS - 2 Prizes

We are giving away 2 Prizes, 5 seeds of Mong-u-Mental to each winner so that's a total of 10 Seeds to be won .
To Enter please comment below , please let us know just how exceedingly good Dr Krippling seeds really are.

You can also enter on the other platforms listed on the MAIN BLOG page to stand a chance at winning all 12 prizes available in this awesome Halloween Promo.

Winners to be drawn on the 04th Nov and will be listed on the main blog page.

Good luck ALL
PEACE
GORILLA SEEDS

FredGarvin

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently growing the Super Skunk auto, it’s a beautiful plant! Would love to grow more of your seeds!

The Mugwamp

Earthrim Walker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Quick Flowering THC, Future #1, Bruce Lemon Diesel, Brainstorm, Super Mad Sky Floater, Remo Chemo.
Not had the pleasure of growing anything from Dr Krippling, so now would be a good a time as any :biggrin:plus the Mong-u-Mental sounds like a winner, thanks for the opportunity :pass:

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
never grown any dr krippling, but would luv a chance to :thumbsup: :thanks: ppp

Lfc4Life

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm sure they are exceedingly good. If I win, I'll do a blog for you guys, itll be a Mong-U-Mental effort:weed::d5:

Last edited:

NCCowboy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks for the chance, I have only run 2 strains(grand heft auto & puff puff pass out) from Dr Krippling before I was very pleased with them both,

Tommy Bahama

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I've never tried Dr Krippling seeds, so I can say just how exceedingly good they are - but I would love the opportunity to find out!

JSH1973

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Dr Krippling seeds are so good they make your fan leaves turn into spicy tasty crisps you can pluck and eat :smoking:

WalterW

Pot-anonymous
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Northern Lights
Remember when I first started reading up about canna culture and growing... Incredible Bulk was all the talk (well all that I was reading about)...

Good luck to all, and thanks to Gorilla seeds / The Dr. for the opportunity... whoever wins I am sure it will grow you some fine herb...