• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Win Sensi Seeds, Fast Buds, Barneys Farm & Green House Seeds at Gorilla Seeds

NCCowboy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks for the chance Big G ,Some of my favorite breeders are Fast Buds,Barney's Farm Dinafem Seeds Grand Daddy Purp, and favorite strains OG Kush, Gods Gift, Zkittlez

LazyNhazy

Still smoking
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double grape
Can't really say if I have a favorite as I've landed my hands on some killer goods strains here lately. Mephisto, female seeds, bomb seeds, and megabuds all have treated me right.

baked in the bluegrass

Principia Discordia
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Currently I am enjoying fast buds and one of my darlings is a fast buds originals chemdawg.
thanks for the sweet giveaway!

Mzm_4twenty

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Awesome giveaway would love to win these thanks for the chance. Good luck to everyone..My favourite is Money Bush by Heavyweight Seeds.Thank you Gorilla Seeds.

4d-Rock

Geo-grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstocker Purple Punch, Silver Lime Haze CBD, BCN Critical
Cool, thanks for the Promo!

I'm still fairly new so I've only grown with a few breeders so far. Been quite happy with both Sweet Seeds and Mephisto Genetics.

JohnCourroux420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Awesome Promo Now Live GORILLA SEEDS featuring FREE CANNABIS SEEDS to be won from the following breeders:

Green House Seed Company
FastBuds
Barneys Farm
Sensi Seeds

Click the image below to read more, enter, get discount codes etc.
View attachment 1157947
Thanks Gorilla Seeds For This Amazing Opportunity!!! Fast Buds Have Been Good To Me, One Love Beautiful Flower's And Amazing Aroma Purple Lemonade. Finger's Crossed!!!

M

Machamillion

Thanks, I love the way my fastbuds are growing. I would love to try some sensi seeds.
Dinefem,Mephisto and Rocbud have been my recent favs.