• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

WWWillie and The Dragonfly II

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.highofthetiger.com
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Now!
I recently purchase one of these for my wife. She is new to canna use and I thought this would be a good introduction.

VAPORIZER NAME:- Dragonfly II

TYPE OF VAPORIZER (home or portable):- Portable

DRAW METHOD (whip,bag,attached mouthpiece or drawn direct from unit):- Direct Draw

COMPATIBLE MATERIAL (herb,oil or both):- Mainly dry, but oil and extracts with a widget

COST(feel free to add link to store):- $329.00 USD

ACCESSORIES (have you added anything eg water cooler):- Bought a case for it

QUALITY OF VAPOR (eg thick tasty plooms to no visible vapor with plastic taste):- Medium out put of some of the smoothest tastiest vape I have ever tasted.

AMOUNT OF TIME OWNED:- A bit over 3 months

PERSONAL THOUGHTS (please be frank,if the vaporizer is poor we want to know):- Love it, love it,love it. Well my wife does and that's important. I like it a lot too, but she uses it I only hit on it occasionally. I think my favorite part was the fact you can just take one or two hits and put it down for later use. A real convection heater that relies on your inhale to bring the hot air through the herb makes that possible.
My wife really hates the smell and the smoke, that's why I jumped on this when I was researching a vaporizer for her. This is perfect! It always tastes good to her and she only needs a puff or two to get her were she needs to be so it is absolutely perfect for her.

PICS AND LINK (please add a picture of your vape with a link to the manufacturer):- I'll get these later.