• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Nov 6, 2013
www.highofthetiger.com
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Now!
This grow is coming to a close! The big girl, Alf#5 grow that is!!
I was at the Harvest Cup in Worcester, Ma this weekend and the response to this garden and this grow were phenomenal. Everyone i showed my video and pictures to loved it and wanted to know more! And I showed off this stuff to everybody!!
I'll be starting harvest tomorrow 12/19 and I'll get some pictures then! Stay tuned!!

sacballa

(Gorilla “4” $crilla)
Feb 12, 2019
Currently Smoking
Cherry Pie, Grandy Daddy Purps, Blue Dream, Fire OG
Hey Now!
This grow is coming to a close! The big girl, Alf#5 grow that is!!
I was at the Harvest Cup in Worcester, Ma this weekend and the response to this garden and this grow were phenomenal. Everyone i showed my video and pictures to loved it and wanted to know more! And I showed off this stuff to everybody!!
I'll be starting harvest tomorrow 12/19 and I'll get some pictures then! Stay tuned!!
Hey Willie, I see you grew some King Tut last year. I have 5 Tut beans and was wondering how you liked the smoke? Thanks.

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Nov 6, 2013
www.highofthetiger.com
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Willie, I see you grew some King Tut last year. I have 5 Tut beans and was wondering how you liked the smoke? Thanks.
We liked it. Nice flavor, different from our usual sours and diesels. Decent potency, body stone.

Reactions: sacballa

sacballa

(Gorilla “4” $crilla)
Feb 12, 2019
Currently Smoking
Cherry Pie, Grandy Daddy Purps, Blue Dream, Fire OG
We liked it. Nice flavor, different from our usual sours and diesels. Decent potency, body stone.
Thanks for the reply! Take care.