1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Yellowing lowers

Discussion in 'Autoflower Infirmary for Sick Plants' started by newgrower2018, Jun 4, 2019.

1. newgrower2018

newgrower2018 Welcome to the CannaZone

Thanks everyone for your help I defoliated the shit out of them last night hope I didn't go too mad [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2. Dewey Matter

Dewey Matter Welcome to the CannaZone

Well that is a stark amount of defoliation in one-go...hopefully there's no stress-related problems. Thanks for the photos though, interesting to see the difference.

3. newgrower2018

Fingers crossed they ok I'll update in 3 days enough time to see a difference

4. newgrower2018

Well it's been 2 days and I can see a difference already seem to have recovered from the baldy they all had lol look a bit sad but lights just came on so hopefully they perk up [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]