• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

You can grow this?!

The^Dude

Don’t be afraid of not being good enough
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ribs
Hi everyone, Long time stoner first time grower. I'm just getting back into the sweet leaf after not having any for about 5 years, and I'm crazy excited to grow some myself. I wanted to do this in my 20's, but it was a lot more complicated then. Now I can just put it out in the garden! Times have changed...

I've kept an organic garden for the past couple years, I'm not completely new to plants, but I am new to caring this much and I'm trying not to be a helicopter parent. I'm having trouble satisfying all of my curiosity just by googling, so I'm hoping to get some questions answered and some guidance while I'm here.

I've started with 5 strains, 2 Grower's Choice and then 3 Mephisto. Starting them in the house and then moving them into the garden. I'll update with a journal as I really want some feedback.

Attachments

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
Welcome to AFN. :pass:

The^Dude

Don’t be afraid of not being good enough