You can grow this?!

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

The^Dude

Done Grown Some Pots
May 28, 2019
Currently Smoking
SODK and Gorilla Glue
Hi everyone, Long time stoner first time grower. I'm just getting back into the sweet leaf after not having any for about 5 years, and I'm crazy excited to grow some myself. I wanted to do this in my 20's, but it was a lot more complicated then. Now I can just put it out in the garden! Times have changed...

I've kept an organic garden for the past couple years, I'm not completely new to plants, but I am new to caring this much and I'm trying not to be a helicopter parent. I'm having trouble satisfying all of my curiosity just by googling, so I'm hoping to get some questions answered and some guidance while I'm here.

I've started with 5 strains, 2 Grower's Choice and then 3 Mephisto. Starting them in the house and then moving them into the garden. I'll update with a journal as I really want some feedback.

Attachments

Reactions: GrowingAutos

AJrexxx

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Nov 23, 2016
Currently Smoking
Blueberry Cookies, Lemon Juice Express, OG Cookies
Welcome to AFN. :pass:

Reactions: The^Dude

The^Dude