GROW BATTLES Zamnesia Caramel & Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey (Only1Sky)

• Festivus Fun has Started
  • AFN's Lighting Grower of the Year 2019 Battle has been Won by St. Tom with his Sanlight Q6W panel. Congratulations St. Tom...one for the Staff Team..Yay...

• AFN's Bomb Seed Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom with his Cosmic Bomb Auto.
    CONGRATULATIONS.

• AFN's Zamnesia Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St Tom CONGRATULATIONS St Tom - Staff Team Roar

• AFN's Seed StockersGrower of the Year 2019 was Won by Vicent Van Grow. CONGRATULATIONS ..one for the Members Team.

• Congradulations to Mañ'O'Green for winning the Short Stuff Champion of Champions 2019 with his Auto StarDawg.

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Gladiators
Feb 23, 2017
New England
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
Hey folks, here's my photo journal of Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey plants and Zamnesia Caramels. They will be competing in their respective Feb1-May1 2019 Grow Battles for Mephisto and Zamnesia. Additionally, they'll be competing in:
The Biggest Grow Battle in the World
General Battle of the Year
Lighting Grower of the Year. :biggrin:

The setup is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: Cobshop COBs (4x3500k and 1 2700k); schedule: 20/4
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, one interior circulation fan
Small humidifier & dehumidifier
Pots: 3-gallon fiber pot
Medium: Roots Organics Original; amended with dolomite, azomite, silicium & worm casings
Nutrients: Megacrop, Sweetcandy & Bud Explosion from @Greenleaf Nutrients

Seed drop on Jan 18. RO shot glass, then paper towel, then starter plug, then 3" cup. In a few days they'll go into their final 3-gallon pots.

0.1 Caramel drop.jpg
0.1 Monkey drop.jpg

Last edited:

Only1Sky

Gladiators
Feb 23, 2017
New England
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
4 days from drop to pop. Here they are on their "official" Day 1:
1.4AM d.JPG
1.Zam c.JPG

Initially I had dropped two of the Zamnesia Caramels. But one didn't germinate, and I didn't feel like starting a second. I took it as a sign since I pretty concerned that I'm going to out-grow the tent which also has two Dinafem OG Kush plants. The Caramel and OG's can all get pretty large, so I'd better stay put with this line-up. :smoking:

In the meantime, they'll all cook a bit under some T5's and humidity dome while I prepare the tent and pots. :biggrin:
1.Group j.JPG

Cali-Dream

“Cannabis Florist”
Nov 25, 2018
A Midwest Transplant from Sunnyvale, California
Hey folks, here's my photo journal of 2 Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey plants and one Zamnesia Caramel. They will be competing in their respective Feb1-May1 2019 Grow Battles for Mephisto and Zamnesia. Additionally, they'll be competing in:
The Biggest Grow Battle in the World
General Battle of the Year
Lighting Grower of the Year. :biggrin:

The setup is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: Cobshop COBs (4x3500k and 1 2700k); schedule: 20/4
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, one interior circulation fan
Small humidifier & dehumidifier
Pots: 3-gallon fiber pot
Medium: Roots Organics Original; amended with dolomite, azomite, silicium & worm casings
Nutrients: Megacrop, Sweetcandy & Bud Explosion from @Greenleaf Nutrients

Seed drop on Jan 18. RO shot glass, then paper towel, then starter plug, then 3" cup. In a few days they'll go into their final 3-gallon pots.

View attachment 1005283 View attachment 1005286
Love 4-assed Monkey, will definitely follow along, when Mephisto restocks on my buy list.

Only1Sky

Gladiators
Feb 23, 2017
New England
Currently Smoking
Welcome, @Cali-Dream - Yeah, did a Monkey for the 1st time last spring, was totally thrilled. It was surprisingly small in size & yield (that's why I'm doing two this time), but was it spectacular in effects. Love it. :biggrin:

Reactions: Cali-Dream

Bailey

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Feb 24, 2016
Subbed :pop:

I'm also doing a zamnesia caramel bro I have seen them get huge fingers crossed we both smash it out the park and get a great harvest :drool:

Reactions: Only1Sky

Cali-Dream

“Cannabis Florist”
Nov 25, 2018
Welcome, @Cali-Dream - Yeah, did a Monkey for the 1st time last spring, was totally thrilled. It was surprisingly small in size & yield (that's why I'm doing two this time), but was it spectacular in effects. Love it. :biggrin:
Thanks Only, yeah heard they are small and compact, a lot like 24 caret, can’t wait to grow some out, good luck with the new grow.

Only1Sky

Gladiators
Feb 23, 2017
New England
Currently Smoking
Subbed :pop:

I'm also doing a zamnesia caramel bro I have seen them get huge fingers crossed we both smash it out the park and get a great harvest
Yeh, I know you are, but hey, you found my journal here (started yesterday) before I had a chance to "tag" you in. This will be fun to enjoy the ride together. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Cali-Dream

Only1Sky

Gladiators
Feb 23, 2017
New England
Currently Smoking
Day 5 for the kids. Couple of days ago I moved the tray from the T5 bulbs and placed in the tent -- lowering down two AutoCobs to light 'em up. They get daily RO water mist & continue under the humidity dome. Two very light waterings over the past 4 days -- each with just a couple of drops of Roots Excellerator. Will transplant into final pots in a few days. :smoking:

IMG_9632.JPG
IMG_9633.JPG

Cali-Dream

“Cannabis Florist”
Nov 25, 2018
Day 5 for the kids. Couple of days ago I moved the tray from the T5 bulbs and placed in the tent -- lowering down two AutoCobs to light 'em up. They get daily RO water mist & continue under the humidity dome. Two very light waterings over the past 4 days -- each with just a couple of drops of Roots Excellerator. Will transplant into final pots in a few days. :smoking:

View attachment 1006108 View attachment 1006109
Looking good.

Boradan

We don't need no stinking Badges!
Oct 27, 2017
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
Looking good.
I grew 4AM last year.
Excellent smoke.
I am smoking it right now mixed with Dark Devil and Northern Lights ;)