1. Black Friday deals? Click here!

Dismiss Notice

Zamnesia Cheese

Discussion in 'Zamnesia' started by Eyes on Fire, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

High guys and Gals. I wanted to do a smoke report and of course I dunno where the template are at so ill do it as per usual myself. so here it goes. the zamnesia fem beans I planted had extremely poor results in germing. got one solid sprout of six seeds total. two strains I tried. the Skunk AND the cheese. well, after all the issues and crap I finally did get one rather large plant. did really well yet the bud structure was a little more airy than i typically like to see .also it had (IMHO of course) a HUGE leaf to flower ratio.a little difficult to trim but good nonetheless. super frosty and after a cpl weeks of burping and a week or drying or so it has a perfect taste and smell of cheese tangy with that lovely mellow underlying sweetness with the oils of protiens taste. very unique for a skunk pheno.LOL Cheese is from a skunk pheno as I understand it.so it fits well. the bag appeal or JAR appeal as I like to say is probably a 4 to 4.5 the quality is the same a 4-4.5 but its only been balanced out for a cpl weeks now. in another two three weeks I fully expect it to do even better and be a solid 4.5- to even a full on 5 :)

had no issue while it was growing really,a little large so it lacked on some food midwayt through flower but all turned out alright. so overall i would rate thee entire deal as a 4 star grow just due to the fact the seeds had a rough time germing. now based on the SINGLE seed that grew I would give them a solid 5 starts across the board regardless of how crappy or whatever they are or seen as. so I would recommend this paticular strain assuming they do in fact germ. happy harvesting all.

019.JPG 020.JPG 012.JPG 014.JPG 045.JPG 002.JPG 053.JPG 054.JPG 056.JPG 073.JPG 051.JPG 059.JPG 061.JPG

Tags:
  2. Arthur VanHouskey

Arthur VanHouskey Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Lucky
    Nice looking plant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

4. stedimed

stedimed Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Eyes, I just found this report surfing. Remember you growing her now, very nice! You were rockin that grow and she's no exception. Thanks for great report, I've been thinking about growing a straight Cheese. With no delusions of grandeur that mine will look that good. Lol

Eyes on Fire and dankstyle J like this.
  5. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Very nice skunk plant eyes she's areal beauty showing all the wonderful skunk traits ,bet that's some feel good medicine on the mental side for sure not bad for pain either,great looking buds .

stedimed and Eyes on Fire like this.
  6. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

Thank you broham! she was really nice indeed. its like Waira said, wonder where they got their genetics at. LOL was really good. was my go to day or drumming smoke typically. not a bad day smoke at all.

Jraven and dankstyle J like this.