Completed Zamnesia Grower of the Year 2019 2nd Leg

• MOTM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !
Status
Not open for further replies.

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Gladiators
Feb 23, 2017
New England
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
Thanks for the acknowledgement, fellow growers .... @HighnDry @LordGreenWood @Vapo69 . And yeah, I'm excited about the upcoming FINAL round. Since I'm in USA I have to supply my own seeds. Luckily, my current inventory includes AK-420 (which I've never grown) and a couple more Caramel (which my wife absolutely loves). Haven't decided what to do ??? Want to do both, but space is limited and I'll have 5 other GrowBattles to run as well. Should definitely be a fun autumn.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Congratulations guys!!!
@Zamnesia :watering: Cracking Show Grow...:bravo:...

If you press the threadmark button next to the page numbers...

upload_2019-8-6_14-54-12.png

It will show you all the completed grows with weekly updates and Kit used to get the results...

upload_2019-8-6_14-55-43.png

Click on any to see the full grow in 1 post...which can be Copied out to your own Site if you want them...:headbang:

Or returned to your Vendor section.

Thank you...:bravo:...for the Battle..

Status
Not open for further replies.