• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Feb 21, 2016
just giving them a heads up plus pal i seen he was jam-packed but least i have given everyone enough tags there is always the next round though
Aww maaaaaan! I reckon two plants will be done in a couple of weeks. Also I’m probably gonna kill another cos it’s a massive pile of leaves.

Ok... I’ll soak a seed right now. [emoji51]

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross

Vapo

Master Manipulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 20, 2017
Currently Smoking
Doobies......
just giving them a heads up plus pal i seen he was jam-packed but least i have given everyone enough tags there is always the next round though
...true!....:smiley1:

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Feb 21, 2016
glad you are here my brother also all your updates for all battles go here just make sure you tag me so i dont miss it https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/the-biggest-grow-battle-in-the-world-2019.68931/page-49 all grow battles go i there its new so just roll with it
Okie dokey skipper.. so do I post in here and in there, or just in there?

I’m in the Auto seeds one too so it might get a bit confusing!

Anyhoo.. I’m not sure how it’s gonna work but hey.. fook it, let’s see if I can get away with a totally shoved together grow.. [emoji16]

Best of luck everyone. [emoji1365]

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
Okie dokey skipper.. so do I post in here and in there, or just in there?

I’m in the Auto seeds one too so it might get a bit confusing!

Anyhoo.. I’m not sure how it’s gonna work but hey.. fook it, let’s see if I can get away with a totally shoved together grow.. [emoji16]

Best of luck everyone. [emoji1365]
they all go in all here https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/the-biggest-grow-battle-in-the-world-2019.68931/page-49 the battles so post in there and tag your team leader type of thing with every weekly update and they will post all your updates in the relevant threads it will fall in to place im told as time goes on but as i said im buzzing your in with us im in the same boat 4 girls near cooked

Last edited:

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Feb 21, 2016
they all go in all here the battles so post in here and tag your team leader type of thing with every weekly update and they will post all your updates in the relevant threads it will fall in to place im told as time goes on but as i said im buzzing your in with us im in the same boat 4 girls near cooked
Ermmm... that doesn’t make much sense Tom..[emoji23][emoji23]

Have you been smoking cannabis? Enquiring minds wanna know! [emoji23][emoji23]

So.. I post in the biggest battle thread, tag you (for this one), and the admin distribute it to the individual threads?

Fookinell.. the Mongol asked me to be a team leader.. I’m sure I’m capable but bejeezus.. [emoji2962]

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
Ermmm... that doesn’t make much sense Tom..[emoji23][emoji23]

Have you been smoking cannabis? Enquiring minds wanna know! [emoji23][emoji23]

So.. I post in the biggest battle thread, tag you (for this one), and the admin distribute it to the individual threads?

Fookinell.. the Mongol asked me to be a team leader.. I’m sure I’m capable but bejeezus.. [emoji2962]
There ya go I thought I was in the other thread and yes pal I'm smashed so I hope it makes sense now https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/the-biggest-grow-battle-in-the-world-2019.68931/page-49 all battles updates will be posted here

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
@Mikis how did you get on with your final seed any joy pal

Status
Not open for further replies.