• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Gladiator Level 6
May 25, 2016
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
Update 30/01/2019

Both "Girl Scout Cookies" seeds that I planted have germinated.

The first one sown (photo below) looks to be OK.

4 Seedlings Day 1.jpg

The backup seed sown (top left in photo below) has also raised her head, so we could have two plants to play with.

1st Seedlings B.jpg

Water with a tad of "Root Excelsior" & "Mammoth P" added

Temp: 26c Rh 60%

:pass:

Tag: @St. Tom

Reactions: Mikis

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Oct 21, 2017
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
Well, I was trying to remove a stuck shell last night and I broke off one of the cotyledons, it looked bad this morning and worse just now so I tossed it (cotyledon damage is usually a death sentence). I can wet another seed tonight and hopefully have a sprout in the ground early next week or I can punt til the next session. I'll leave it to @TheMongol and @St. Tom if you guys want to let me start late.

:(

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
Well, I was trying to remove a stuck shell last night and I broke off one of the cotyledons, it looked bad this morning and worse just now so I tossed it (cotyledon damage is usually a death sentence). I can wet another seed tonight and hopefully have a sprout in the ground early next week or I can punt til the next session. I'll leave it to @TheMongol and @St. Tom if you guys want to let me start late.

:(
Pal your a day late but I'm ok with it your not cheating anybody I will ask @TheMongol see what he says he will be about in a couple of hrs so let me ask him

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Oct 21, 2017
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
Unfortunately the decision just go made for me, work called and I'll probably be out of town for a few days starting sunday night so I'm not going to drown anymore seeds just yet. Best of luck nerds I'll be watching and waiting til next time

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Pal your a day late but I'm ok with it your not cheating anybody I will ask @TheMongol see what he says he will be about in a couple of hrs so let me ask him
Mossy and Ripper were very clear....entrys after 1. February will not be accepted, Happy Weekend!

Reactions: St. Tom

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Ermmm... that doesn’t make much sense Tom..[emoji23][emoji23]

Have you been smoking cannabis? Enquiring minds wanna know! [emoji23][emoji23]

So.. I post in the biggest battle thread, tag you (for this one), and the admin distribute it to the individual threads?

Fookinell.. the Mongol asked me to be a team leader.. I’m sure I’m capable but bejeezus.. [emoji2962]
:crying:

Reactions: Vlad The Inhaler
Status
Not open for further replies.