• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Yeah Tom today they are all to be locked I'm sure bro
cool bailey ya think im doing the right thing with pics in threadmarks just every pic will be in there at the end trying to keep it simple as possible there's meant to be new software getting used for battles but i dont think its been implemented yet i will ask mossy when shes back

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
[HASHTAG]#zamnesiabattle[/HASHTAG] Team HQ CLOSED please post your weekly Updates in the Big Battle thread.
This thread will re-open for Final Poll.
Thank You..and Good Luck..:amazon:

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies

Bailey

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Feb 24, 2016
cool bailey ya think im doing the right thing with pics in threadmarks just every pic will be in there at the end trying to keep it simple as possible there's meant to be new software getting used for battles but i dont think its been implemented yet i will ask mossy when shes back
Yeah bro I'll go check ure threadmarks my understanding is as long as there pics are coped and pasted it won't have an effect because it's only for uploaded pics that have a limit bro

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
@St. Tom
Update Week 6
Zamnesia Amnesia Haze

Fed 2 times full nutes plus added Bloom nutes
Raised led 6"
Started blooming
View attachment 1026141
i got you pal thanks for the tag also your meant to post it in the biggest battle the reason you can post back here now is your staff i just add your pics to your threamark each week till the end

E Grower

Did I see what?
AFN Gladiator
Apr 2, 2018
Currently Smoking
SAG Northern Lights Blue Glue & Zamnesia seeds Amnesia Haze
i got you pal thanks for the tag also your meant to post it in the biggest battle the reason you can post back here now is your staff i just add your pics to your threamark each week till the end
Thank you! Archie already caught me & gave instructions with a tongue lashing :pighug:
Sorry Archie only bashing on you:coffee:

Reactions: [email protected]
Status
Not open for further replies.