Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Feb 18, 2016
Out of curiosity (cause I Do not remember) are we going longer here? @Mossy I thought changes the date but I have so much to do I do not have time to look

Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Out of curiosity (cause I Do not remember) are we going longer here? @Mossy I thought changes the date but I have so much to do I do not have time to look
Not that I can Remember @Ripper :headbang: ..but if the Gladiators want extra time it can be done.

The Only problem we have with a delayed finish is if someone doesn't Place and wants to compete in the second leg...

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Feb 18, 2016
Not that I can Remember @Ripper :headbang: ..but if the Gladiators want extra time it can be done.

The Only problem we have with a delayed finish is if someone doesn't Place and wants to compete in the second leg...
To be honest I do not think we have more than 5 finishers

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Three... :facepalm: You, WalterW and I..
Aw...that is a shame...but hey........3 of the Best growers on [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] :bravo: what more do we want..

Reactions: orrganic

WalterW

Pot-anonymous
Dec 27, 2016
Currently Smoking
Northern Lights
2 finishes - the one that I was growing was harvested with no photos (my solo cup entrant as well)
so yeah....
2 horse race so to say...

besides, I was not really a participant due to the not putting the required stuff in the beginning.