• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Blogs

Latest comments

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Series
Views
Comments
So I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to journal these pretty ladies or not. I was pretty busy there at the beginning. But they are my two favorite autoflowers EVER, and I will probably never grow them at the same time again. I dont have the seeds to waste them both at the same time. I want to...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
i think the name says enough. But this is what they are: peanut butter breath x shamrock cake Bulletproof Genetics has made a truly drool worthy strain with this one from the sounds of it. Come follow me and watch what these babies do! Journal in progress and will soon be filled with plant info...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
Bulletproof Genetics tester grow Strain: Clover Shake (Shamrock cake × ice cream cake) Journal in progress will soon be filled with plant info. There are 10 seeds, half of which are up less than 24 hrs after going into soil. Follow me on Instagram @ swamplillys for daily photos of this and all...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
bulletproof genetics is a Michigan based cannabis breeder, and breeds some absolutely amazing gear. Im really excited to be able to share these strains with you guys! This pack is regular genetics, so we will get to sift through a 10pk to find our lucky charms . Shamrocked is a cross of...
I started with one strain...ended up with 5. This is Strain #6 from Twenty20 Mendocino. Glue Sniffer S1 is one of Twenty20's I've not tried yet, and if what ive seen of his work so far is any clue, this is going to be a beautiful example of exacting attention to detail and a true love of...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
I'm so STOKED at the new strains I got from this breeder. The genetics he used are just AMAZING sounding, and I cant WAIT to see what happens in this tent. You can even get a catalogue from this breeder, which showcases ALL his strains for sale right now, with great photos. I'm more excited...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
LINKS TO TESTING INFORMATION FOR BOTH STRAINS IS FOUND ON THEIR HARVEST PAGES AND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The Spice - 'Biscotti' x 'The Whip' Special Limited Edition 1000pk drop Here is what i was able to glean from the website: (start quote)" Type: Indica/Sativa Hybrid Feminized Lineage...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Comments
Updated
Photoperiod Grow Journals
This is where I'm posting up all pics and info I have about the sugar breath. She's potted in a mix of 3-1 potter's gold to coco. The plants seem to be loving the new mix. Getting some thick root balls on the ones I've cut down recently. She is also getting my standard feeding schedule for...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
........... So I started this one a little bit late. I wasnt sure if i would be able to finish a journal or not, so I didnt start one, or take mane photos of her, until she was in flower. I got them as a freebie from Neptune Seedbank, and I am just in LOVE with this breeder. I've gotten...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
So I started this a little late. I had a lot going on, and to be honest, she was a little disappointing at first. I kept her going, though, and I kept her in style, because I wanted to give her the best that I could, since I said I would. I started off with two of them, as you can see in the...
This is my OWN cross. Mephisto's Chemdogg x Tyrone Purps (a Mephisto's Tyrone Special x Deep Sea Creature) . I did not like the look of the FC I have going in the battle, So I decided to pop something else, and throw it int he mix, see if it can compete with the pro breeder crosses yet. See what...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
yeti cross - more info incoming soon! I wanted to get the photos up first, now that I finally have them all sorted out and ready to post. Its taken a while, but iI'm getting there. I have no photos of her right now as a seedling. they all looked so alike right then. I had all my dinafems, all my...
(under construction) I've been wanting to try out royal queen for a while now. I got these right before things started to go crazy all over, so they are precious. I've got these 3 popped, and 3 more in the kitty, in case something goes wrong. Little BEAUTIES right now, only 2 wks old, and you...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
I ordered a pack of Grease Monkey, because I bought it at the dispensary once, when I first moved to MI (before my room was up and going full time) and Ijust loved the flavor, bud density, and, well - EVERYTHING about it. I've been wanting to order it ever since, its just that every time i went...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
This is the second of my two seed packs won from Dinafem during the Festivus 2020 contests. I only managed to get one out of three seeds to pop on this one. They were smaller, and not as uniformly colored as the Blueberry Cookies. Unfortunate, beacuse I was looking forward to these the most. I...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Updated
These babies are part of my Festivus 2020 prize. Dinafem was absolutely amazing, and so I am giving their seeds prime space in my grow area, so we can see what they can do. I'm so excited about the blueberry genetics. Dinafem was the very first seed I ever grew/ordered, and I can't WAIT to see...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
This is a strain i have held onto for a long time. I wasn't sure the seed woould pop, but i managed to get it out of its shell with a little soaking and some surgery. She's going a lot better now, so lets put her in the blog and see how she does, shall we? here's a few closeups of the one I grew...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
So I have a little Ripley's growing, in a 2 gal pot. I love this strain. It has, so far, gotten taller than me by a good 3-4 inches every time. Tall for an auto, and she stacks those golfballs, too. A lot of mephisto strains seem to throw more individual nuggets than the larger, condensed...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
Here is my second attempt at 3 bears OG, from mephisto. I'll tell you, the second looked EXACTLY like the first. smells the same too. Very consistent. Shes got such thick, WIDE buds... Here I left a couple of comments from the start of the journal. Hopefully she will be more of the same. She...