• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Blog entries by baked in the bluegrass

baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
heya peeps. we are back with the last installment for the Blog Last Drop of 2019! we are super stoked too, the strain is female seeds auto bubble. cant wait to chew on some of that tastiness!!! we actually have another auto bubble going in a smaller solo cup style grow and we wanted to see...
baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
Heya peeps and peepettes, merry holidaze to you and yours!! just wanted to drop a line for this entry for 2 of the last seedlings to get going this year, Fast Buds fastberry and chemdawg. they are a part of this last drop for the year, and will hopefully be another easy grow for us. everything...
heya peeps, thanks for stopping by! lets get right to the good stuff and do some introductions. this round is 4 plants and all are in the same pots, medium, and will be on the same basic nute routine. lets knock out the boring deets! strain- mephisto genetics mango smile medium and...
baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Indoor Grow Journals
Wassup peeps and peepettes?!?! Just wanted to drop in and say hey and ramble a bit. @Damien50 has rounded up a team of afn peeps to tackle the new blog system and we’ve been lucky enough to have the chance to get involved. I myself luv the blogs, there’s a lot of neat options that give the...
baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
heya peeps, how goes it? this will be a working list of the items in this grow, and at some point i will begin to detail the methods, if not the madness, involved as well. items directly used in this round-- *4×4×6 tent *coco loco (took about 2.5 full bags to do 5x 5gal pots) *nftg 1 shot...
baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
Heya guys and gals! Here we go with the final plant in the tent for Operation Pounder, Nurple from Binary Selections. Ya know the drill, heres super duper quick recap of setup.... 5gal pot with amended coco loco Combo of autocobs and qb for light 1 shot from nftg amendment for soil Real Growers...
baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
Heya peeps! So we are back again with 2 more of the seedlings/strains growing in the tent this round. These 2 are unidentified tester strains from fastbuds, a shout out to them for the cool opportunity! The setup is the same as the other plants in the tent so heres ultra quick recap....5gal...
baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
Heya peeps! Here we have 1 of the strains in the tent, its a mephisto genetics freebie i received, chemdogging x cdlc. So setup is pretty much exact same across the board in the tent this round, heres the quick recap... *4x4x6 tent *Autocobs and qbs for light, about 370w when everythings...
baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
Wassup peeps? I have been fortunate to get to test Beastmode Auto for our friends at @MegaBuds. Our little seedling just passed the 1 week mark and is looking good, tho i did let her get a touch lanky. Color is perfect, growth has been excellent so far. Lets back it up tho and i'll give ya...
baked in the bluegrass
Views
Reaction score
Comments
New Grower Journals
just messin with blogs, saw this was open to the public. feel free to delete this post if ya need/want. hope this finds you well yo!