• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Blog entries by Steviestash

Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
This will be my new run I'll be growing some @headwatergenetics Auto reg seeds 4 x La Berry fruta 4x GDP blast x MI5 3x snow Ryder Photo reg seeds 4x Sirius black Setup Tent: 2x4x6 Lights: 2x viperspec 450 schedule: 18/6 on/off Fans: 190cfm exhaust fan with carbon filter 2x oscillating...
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
This one is a week old this will be first time using mantis won't be using anything else
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
She's around 2 weeks old hasn't been getting much love cuz of the holidays but doing good
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
The cat's out of the bag we now know the names of these new tester strains up for release soon FBTO1 auto AK FBT02 auto Amnesia Haze FBT03 auto bubblegum FBT04 auto cheese FBT05 auto chemdawg FBT06 auto critical FBT07 auto Jack herer FBT08 auto skunk FBT09 auto sour diesel FBT010 auto of kush...
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
I started this one in jiffy puck on Sunday and come up Wednesday it's sitting in her pot now
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
This is the 4th plant in my tent with the fastbuds testers and the crinkle in time this one is around the same age as the crinkle in time so coming up on week 3 soon Chemdogg 3rd from the left
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
I decided to move my journal to over and will be continuing updates here
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
I was lucky to get some tester seeds they are labeled FBTO9 and FBTO13 I started them in jiffy pucks and they been put into 2gal pots of coco perlite mix I'l be using megacrop and sweet candy bud explosion and calmag and some left over b52 rhizo blast to prepare thr pots used some biofuse...
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Updated
So here's what I have going right now she's around day 42 sharing the tent with a northern lights for now she's under the optic2