Blog entries by Steviestash

• The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
This one is a week old this will be first time using mantis won't be using anything else
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
She's around 2 weeks old hasn't been getting much love cuz of the holidays but doing good
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
The cat's out of the bag we now know the names of these new tester strains up for release soon FBTO1 auto AK FBT02 auto Amnesia Haze FBT03 auto bubblegum FBT04 auto cheese FBT05 auto chemdawg FBT06 auto critical FBT07 auto Jack herer FBT08 auto skunk FBT09 auto sour diesel FBT010 auto of kush...
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
I started this one in jiffy puck on Sunday and come up Wednesday it's sitting in her pot now
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
This is the 4th plant in my tent with the fastbuds testers and the crinkle in time this one is around the same age as the crinkle in time so coming up on week 3 soon Chemdogg 3rd from the left
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
I decided to move my journal to over and will be continuing updates here
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
I was lucky to get some tester seeds they are labeled FBTO9 and FBTO13 I started them in jiffy pucks and they been put into 2gal pots of coco perlite mix I'l be using megacrop and sweet candy bud explosion and calmag and some left over b52 rhizo blast to prepare thr pots used some biofuse...
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Updated
So here's what I have going right now she's around day 42 sharing the tent with a northern lights for now she's under the optic2