• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

WK 1 - babies

20210316_163914.jpg
20210316_163823.jpg

The pbs area all doing wonderfully right now. Days 3-4, and 95% germination rate. Out of 7 beans, Only one didn't pop, and that could have been me. Amazing. So 6 of the cups you see are pbs. It's a big pain to get individual photos at this age. They all look identical, except for the ones that are younger.

They are on typical 18/6 cycle, and are sittin pretty about 28" under a viparspectra full spec. LED. Ive planted all the seedlings in sunny mix #4, in individual solo cups.
They will be given the cal-mag (CaliMag), Recharge (Real Growers,microbes), and compost tea (Planet Earth) every feed until days 8-12, when we start increasing things. (Check feed sched. Page for more details)
There is a tiny bit of stretch in some seedlings, buti had a fan die on me, and it took a few hrs to get things replaced. They grow ridiculously fast at this age. Everything is fine & under control now, and they will be like nothing happened in a few days.

Comments

It’s nice to see people growing genetics from my state. Will definitely follow along, good luck!
My state too! Michigan is giving Cali a run for its money, imho. Im all about mitten meds.
Follow along on my IG, too! I post tons of photos there. These and all my girls. @swamplillys.

Blog entry information

Author
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in Indoor Grow Journals

More entries from Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Share this blog entry page