• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

WK2 Veg

So There has been a bit of a culling. There are now only 5 PBS babies. Even though i culled some, they were all perfectly viable. I am working with limits, though, and have to choose a certain # of plants. So I chose the best 5. They are all still pretty well alike, from strain to strain. There are no discernable differences yet, so i am still taking one group photo. As soon as they get a bit bigger and start to get some personality I will start giving them their own photos. But for now, here is what I have been up to with them for the past few:

So far they are doing great. They get thier Calmag, trinity recharge feed once more during this time, and they are also going from 1/8 to 1/3 strength Sensi Grow + B-52 (both one feed)
After that, theyll get a mild dose of Protekt with their Sensi Grow.. On off days I give them calmag and filtered water. They are drinking nice and steady. No problems so far. Will give a more detailed update when there is more to give.
Here is their photo for the week.
Enjoy, Y'all!

Comments

It’s nice to see people growing genetics from my state. Will definitely follow along, good luck!
My state too! Michigan is giving Cali a run for its money, imho. Im all about mitten meds.
Follow along on my IG, too! I post tons of photos there. These and all my girls. @swamplillys.

Blog entry information

Author
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in Indoor Grow Journals

More entries from Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Share this blog entry page