I topped both mothers and removed more fan leaves (see below) to allow all of the colas full light penetration. I haven't topped the dad yet. The apical cola looks like a female flower getting started and that might be an opportunity for additional S1 seeds.
I also moved the moms directly under the light. The dad isn't directly under it, so I propped him towards the light at an angle.
Here's the vegetation I removed today:
I thought these were balls but am told they aren't.
So I stepped up spraying to every day (started today). I'm a little unhappy with the vendor instructions to spray every three days. Now I'll probably have to buy a second bottle in order to treat to flowering. Next time I will definitely be making my own.