• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Day 28 - more defoliation and chemo.

20211107_104106.jpg

I topped both mothers and removed more fan leaves (see below) to allow all of the colas full light penetration. I haven't topped the dad yet. The apical cola looks like a female flower getting started and that might be an opportunity for additional S1 seeds.

I also moved the moms directly under the light. The dad isn't directly under it, so I propped him towards the light at an angle.

Here's the vegetation I removed today:
20211107_103642.jpg

I thought these were balls but am told they aren't.
20211107_104032.jpg

So I stepped up spraying to every day (started today). I'm a little unhappy with the vendor instructions to spray every three days. Now I'll probably have to buy a second bottle in order to treat to flowering. Next time I will definitely be making my own.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Rasterman
Views
Last update

More entries in Indoor Grow Journals

More entries from Rasterman