First Grow*

Overview

Hi guys, welcome to my very first grow. Ahaheheheyy!

Actually, I have been browsing here for a long time and finally I wanted to get the taste of growing.. even mine will be the tiny side of the moon which I mentioned in my block details.

When it comes to feeding girls... I'll go with advanced nutrients and TaNg's easy auto feeding schedule which is quite helpfull for a newbie like me, so keeping things simple.
foto_no_exif (20).jpg

There are two auto genetics that a friend gave me as a gift on the first try: Dinafem Blue Cheese and Fast Buds BubbleGum, in 4 liter pots with biobizz lightmix and some extra perlite. The reason I use small pots is because watering may be easier.

Let me remind you that I have already started. After soaking the seeds in water for 12 hours, today they were placed in wet paper towels. They are in a plastic box that I covered with a black cloth placed in the tent. I keep the pots filled with soil in the tent as well.

*They will be treated with 20/4 light cycle from start to finish.

foto_no_exif (21).jpg

I will try to update here at least once a week..

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Welcome to AFN mate , you are on the right track so all the best , if you get stuck just sing out and you will get plenty of help . :thumbsup:

I can't speak for FastBuds, but their reputation is certainly solid. As for Dinafem, great choice! I have 100% germination with Dinafem, and probably the healthiest and fastest growing seedlings I've seen. Currently rocking some Cheese XXL, with Blue Amnesia to try out next!

Best of luck!

-tronN00dles

I can't speak for FastBuds, but their reputation is certainly solid. As for Dinafem, great choice! I have 100% germination with Dinafem, and probably the healthiest and fastest growing seedlings I've seen. Currently rocking some Cheese XXL, with Blue Amnesia to try out next!

Best of luck!

-tronN00dles
Thanks for stopping by.

It's good to hear some review about Dinafem. I can't wait to see how mine will turn out*

Good luck with your Cheese XXL!

Blog entry information

Author
TekkoN
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in New Grower Journals