• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Freedom Dream Bongsai

I am currently finishing my first grow. It turns out that a CBD only strain that I was growing is semi-autoflowering. I was messing around with one of the seedlings, experimenting with bonsai techniques. I gave the plant to my “CannaNisse”. He is the spirit that looks after my grow room. Besides this plant, the tent currently is filled with photoperiods. Next run is going to be just autoflowers.

Comments

Hey Auz, a ton of these seeds were sent out in the mail across Canada by Dana Larsen. They are a full auto flowering cbd strain. 0,5% THC and 12% CBD. I don't believe there is such a thing as "semi" autoflowering. I'm a big fan of CBD strains and grew one of these out last year. Sadly i still have the full jar of weed sitting around as it was the worst bunk weed I've ever grown. Hoping yours turns out better, GL !

Hey Auz, a ton of these seeds were sent out in the mail across Canada by Dana Larsen. They are a full auto flowering cbd strain. 0,5% THC and 12% CBD. I don't believe there is such a thing as "semi" autoflowering. I'm a big fan of CBD strains and grew one of these out last year. Sadly i still have the full jar of weed sitting around as it was the worst bunk weed I've ever grown. Hoping yours turns out better, GL !
Semi autos or fast flowering photos exist. @Fitzy has a cross that seems to be freakin crazy cool where it vegs then you give it a week or so of “nights” and it kicks it into flowering. Then you can crank it back up to 24 hours and it will flower no problem. I think @Deke is growin it out right now

Semi autos or fast flowering photos exist. @Fitzy has a cross that seems to be freakin crazy cool where it vegs then you give it a week or so of “nights” and it kicks it into flowering. Then you can crank it back up to 24 hours and it will flower no problem. I think @Deke is growin it out right now
Yep, this is with 7 wks veg 5-6 days putting her in the dark ( not really fully dark) then 8.5 weeks flower at 24hr of light. And she is bigger than these pics. The last week she's bulked up. Really like the ability to decide when she starts to flower. Already did a tester bud from bottom of the plant and it is outstanding. Gonna take me some time to trim this girl up.

20200803_022204.jpg
20200803_022149.jpg

Blog entry information

Author
Auz
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in Indoor Grow Journals