NucksNugs "Bedroom Bud"
A Washington State Medical MJ Patient
Disabled Veteran \ PTSD Patient
A Washington State Medical MJ Patient
Disabled Veteran \ PTSD Patient
Welcome to my first Medical Marijuana Grow and also my First ever Grow Journal on AFN or any other Cannabis Forums. If you read the title of this Blog you now know that my entire grow and all future subsequent grows will be conducted in my bedroom in my Apartment, until I can win my Roommate over and put a 4x8 or 5x5 in the Living room. And yes, I have been an on-again/off-again Lurker on here for 2+ years before finally plunging headfirst into my first grows!
For this Entry I will be going over each project I have started these past few days and weeks. I am a brand new Medical Patient and am still learning and sucking in information as much as I can on Cannabis cultivation, breeding, and genetics. As stated in my "Blog Details" I am aiming to become a licensed "Master Grower" and have my own Cannabis Company before my 28th Birthday. I am 23, so for the next 5 years you guys will get to know me very well. Some background on myself, I served the US Navy for 4 years and deployed multiple times in EXPED and other fun dilemma's my military career stuck me in. This resulted in some things happening resulting in a mental break and hospitalization, drug abuse, Overdoses, Dying, being Int-abated and revived and a massive list of diagnoses. And then I met a fellow veteran at a bar and he introduced me to cannabis (again), and told me how he uses it to alleviate his PTSD symptoms and now here I am a Medical MJ patient, Daily user, and now GROWER! (I'm very excited and on reddit took a huge love towards Auto-flowers, Mephisto & Night Owl, Jinx Proof, Space Bucket Growing, and Micro/Nano Growing)
Thus my first grow tent purchase was a 2x4, and I am currently shopping for more obscure Tent sizes and "Micro-Growing" equipment. I also plan on building and purchasing a few more Space Bucket/Space Tote builds to try and master "Nano-Growing". I currently have a mystery Mephisto FC (Freebie Cross) finishing up in my Stealth-bucket. I also just recently picked up my first "3 1/2 inch" spacer from the company that built my Space Bucket and will post comparison pictured side-by-side.
A complete list of what I am growing is below:
- Green Crack Clone [From Private fellow Veteran and Grower; Plan on turning into a Mother]
- Mt. Hood Magic Clone [From same Private Grower; Plan on turning into a Mother]
- S.O.D.K by Mephisto Genetics
- Sour Crack by Mephisto Genetics
- Northern Cheese Haze by Mephisto Genetics
- Creme de la Chem by Mephisto Genetics
- 9# Hammer by JinxProof DankBank
- Main Event by JinxProof DankBank
- Cold-Stoned by Dojo Seed Co.
- Royal Rouge by Dojo Seed Co.
Alright Alright, enough stalling. Lets get into my first run with the above Strains. IF you haven't visited my "Blog Details" and seen the setups I am using, I will include them in here. [FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, ALL FUTURE SPECS/SETUPS & PRODUCT LISTS WILL BE LISTED UNDER "BLOG DETAILS" AND UPDATED MONTHLY]
- VIPARSPECTRA 2X4 GROW TENT [PURCHASED FROM LOCAL HYDRO STORE FOR $129.00]
- SPIDERFARMER SP1000 LED GROW LIGHT [Amazon Store Link]
- PIONEERT5 2-FOOT 2-TUBE FLUORESCENT GROW LIGHT [PURCHASED FROM LOCAL HYDRO STORE FOR $59.00]
- GAIA GREEN 2-8-4 POWER BLOOM [Amazon Store Link]
- GAIA GREEN 4-4-4 ORGANIC ALL PURPOSE FERTILIZER [Amazon Store Link]
- MAMMOTH P BLOOM BOOSTER [Amazon Store Link]
- AMAZON BASICS FILTRATION SYSTEM [Amazon Store Link]
- BLOOM CITY PROFESSIONAL pH UP + DOWN CONTROL KIT [Amazon Store Link]
- VIVOSUN 1.85 Gallon Lawn and Garden Pump Pressure Sprayer with Pressure Relief Valve [Amazon Store Link]
- Hurricane HGC736520 Classic Series Clip Fan, 6", 6-Inch [Amazon Store Link] x2
- VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Stone Disc [Amazon Store Link]
- 5-Gallon Bucket [PURCHASED FROM WALMART FOR $2.99]
- Hydrofarm Active Aqua Air Pump, 2 Outlets, 3W, 7.8 L/min [Amazon Store Link]
- Penn Plax Airline Tubing for Aquariums [Amazon Store Link]
- Apera Instruments AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy [Amazon Store Link]
- Atree Soil pH Meter, 3-in-1 Soil Tester [Amazon Store Link]
- Flexible Green Rubber Coated Garden Training Wire [Amazon Store Link]
- VIVOSUN 1-Pack Gardening Hand Pruner Pruning Shear with Titanium Coated Curved Precision Blades [Amazon Store Link]
- VIVOSUN 10"x20.75" Seedling Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Combo Set MET Standard [Amazon Store Link]
- ROGUE ROCKET FUEL SOIL [Green Leaf Garden Center Link]
- Mother Earth COCO PLUS PERLITE MIX [Amazon Store Link]
- ROOT RIOT ORGANIC PLANT STARTER CUBES [Amazon Store Link]
Inside my 2x4 Tent I recently started several projects with the above genetics listed. The two girls in the 3 gallon fabric Pots are the Green Crack Clone (Front Plant) and the Mt. Hood Magic Clone (Back Plant). In this picture which gives a overview of the 2x4 tent, you might notice that both clones have been hacked and pruned back heavily. The following side by side pictures will show the distinction between Aug 29th when I received the Clones and today September 4th:
The reasoning behind doing this was to try and get out of my comfort zone when handling plants. Since these are Clones I am not too terribly worried about going nuts and will not be flowering these two out. Thus why they got basically chopped down to nothing. I think it will end up being a fun experiment and experience for myself as a "budding" gardener.
Next up in the 2x4 Tent are the 4 Mephisto Genetics Auto-flower's that I decided to grow in 1-Gallon Nursery Pots. I decided to restrict the Auto's to 1 gallon pots so I focus on maintaining and keeping plants smaller due to my space restrictions. The following pictures are of the first few days of the seedlings lives:
Now these 4 pictures are from 9/3/2020 & 9/4/2020. The Following Pictures are the Mephisto Girls today [9/6/2020]:
MEPHISTO AUTO-FLOWER GROW NOTES (As of 9/6/2020):
SEPTEMBER 2, 2020: Planted 1x CDLC, 1x S.O.D.K, 1x N. Cheese Haze, 1x Sour Crack
In Root Riot Starter plugs directly. No Water Germination or Paper Towel Germination was done for these Girls. I usually use these Sphagnum Peat moss plugs and have had fantastic germination rates so far! 100% across all my projects
I watered the seeds in gently with water pH'd to 6.5 and placed the starter plugs in 1 gallon nursery pots filled with Rogue Soil's Rocket Fuel Soil blend additionally amended with Mammoth P, and both the 4-4-4 All Purpose and the 2-8-4 Bloom Booster Organic dry amendment nutrients from Gaia Green.
These girls are under a SPIDER-FARMER SF1000 that is dimmed to 50% light intensity and hung 18" from the "Canopy" of these Girls.
I will water these girls lightly with regular filtered and pH'd tap water that has been de-chlorinated for a minimum of 24 hours with the help of my 5-Gallon bucket and Vivosun 4-inch air stone.
SEPTEMBER 4, 2020: MEPHISTO GENETICS BROKE SURFACE
All 4 Auto-Flower's from Mephisto Genetics successfully germinated in their respective mediums and are now in the process of getting rid of their shells and producing their first true sets of leaves. I am very excited for whats to come!
I watered the newly sprouted girls lightly with my Vivosun Compression Sprayer with De-chlorinated tap water pH'd to 6.6 with 3 mL's of Mammoth P [Made 5 Gallons and fed all the girls [including my Stealth Bucket Grow, the Jinx-proof & Stoned Ninja photo-period run (started alongside these girls in the 2x4), and the 2 Clones I was gifted by a compassionate grower.
SEPTEMBER 6, 2020: TIME TO POST MY 1ST WEEK BLOG
I'll update you guys later! I know this was a long post but I am trying to make this a part of my Career. The Military didn't work out leaving me disabled and making things hard for me to find work. So We've got a long 5+ years ahead of us... so lets get growing