• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

PPP Teenage Wedding Auto

Popped on 07/20/2020

Cross of High School Sweetheart x Wedding Cake!

Comments

07/30/2020 10 days old...

this lady is being grown in my own mix of supersoil and is being fed LABS and Photosynthesis Plus. In a few days I will also give her some fish hydroslate, but just a little, I usually just let them grow but I think the slight increase in bioavailability of nitrogen may help her really take off. We will see!

Attachments

Day 13, chugging along. I fed her some fish hydroslate, photo plus and labs yesterday. Her node spacing is pretty tight as of now, hoping to see her really push and grow some nice branches soon. Debating on bending her with some heavy lst, my think different auto really took to it. Some decisions to be made soon!
The vine are some hops I got from Virginia/Nevada city in Montana...purportedly they are from 1800!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Blog entry information

Author
Synergy
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in Indoor Grow Journals