• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Pre-Flower Day 32

Second feeding with nutrients this week. Using the FF Trio of Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. Used 1t of BB, 1/2t of GB and 1/2t TB (5th week schedule). Water is pH'd to 6.5, dechlorinated and amended with Epsom salt. Temps and RH are within range. Prior to feeding, did a little defoliation of lower leaves - very minimum to improve ventilation and light access. Haven't noticed any other indications of a male plant with the Auto Amnesia.

Prior to defoliation and scrog adjustment.

IMG_2175.JPEG

More minor defoliation

IMG_2176.JPEG

Final scrog adjustment and ladies fed - see ya tomorrow.

IMG_2177.JPEG

Comments

Nice man, not a strain I've heard of before (though the strain market is exploding at the moment, so no wonder).

I like the setup. Are the plants raised to make access easier? I normally don't do a scrog etc & prefer to LST everything & still be able move the plants around. They do fill a tent well though.

Had the crates on hand and thought it be better access. I tried, and failed miserably, at LST so I went with the scrog. Seems to be working and getting bud sites opened up. Thanks for stopping by!

Blog entry information

Author
Teuffelhound
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in Indoor Grow Journals

More entries from Teuffelhound