• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Reboot

The seeds I thought were sowed on the 13th were actually not planted at all, totally my error in a stoner moment. :smoking:

I found both germinated seeds with long tap roots exposed still in their cotton pads to one side of the tent outside on the floor. God knows what I planted but it wasn't seeds.:shrug:

I had two of the same ready to go for today, as after not seeing any movement in the tent a reboot was required.

Two seeds were DEFINATELY sowed today at 4mm depth and domes added, temps 24.5-27C lights on 19-21C lights out. Humidity in the tent 55%, humidity inside the domes 68%. Lights on full power at 50cm hanging height on a 20-4 schedule.

Today is one of the better days for sowing above ground flowers following the Lunar planting guide, when the moon passes through Gemini on the waxing Gibbous.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
DeanOnAuto
Views
Last update

More entries in New Grower Journals

More entries from DeanOnAuto