• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*
This entry is part of a series of entries Mephisto Genetics Grow Series

last/only update. sad little plant :(

I quit even wanting to really look at her. I stunted her, wasn't paying close enough attention. Sucks cause she was one of those super sparkly phenos, tastes like SWEET pine and camphor, with lemon lime aftertones. REally sweet. but there was only about an ounce on her. She should have been bigger. I did something. So I at least wanted to put out her last photos, to show you how big she got. nothing there. its all fluff and leaf, except for the tops. So now you have seen what happens when you dont pay enough attention and you let an auto root bind.

Ripleys Harvest (4).JPG
Ripleys Harvest (5).JPG
Next entry in series BitB does Mango Smile
Previous entry in series 3 Bears OG

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Last update

More entries in Indoor Grow Journals