• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Sugar Mama outdoor

Hello,

This plant was the first I ever harvested and I was really impressed with the results, it exceeded my expectations and convinced me that I can do this and bought myself a tent :)

Didn't know autos don't like being re-potted so started in a small container and re-potted 3 weeks later:

seedling.jpg
repotted week3.jpg

Not much to show, she was doing well and grew fast, started flowering on week 5:
week 5 start flower.jpg

To this point I still hadent' given any nutrients, but she looked like she actually needed some, so on week 9 I started feeding her and on week 10 she was 110cms. I couldn't stop staring at those buds
week10 bud.jpg

Week 13 she was getting 4ml/l of biobizz biobloom and 2ml/l of biobizz biogrow and was ready for harvest

week13.jpg

Harvested and put in herbdryer, 5 days later, she was ready!
week 13 dryer.jpg
week 13 weight.jpg

AFN keeps telling me the message is too long and I need to shorten it :S WTF I've removed almost all content from this. This took way longer and have removed alot of stuff, turned out it was the image size I was uploading :S really AFN? 2020 and you can't resize images on upload? or handle original size?
Reactions: Rustyshantz

Comments

Blog entry information

Author
herbalistssword
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in Outdoor Grow Journals

More entries from herbalistssword