• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Week 5 - Balls!

I’ll start with Sour Stomper. As some may have noticed from the title of this post, there were balls. The second node had them at all 4 flower sites. Note them here:
42D523F3-6F49-46E0-8538-66BA066D7B0D.jpeg

I just plucked them off. This came up at the same point with the Double Grape as well, so this is a bit concerning.

Besides that, the plant is on flower overdrive.
This is the whole plant at 5 weeks:
3AC17A8F-1ECF-4C88-8204-7BE417A04DAF.jpeg

Then a few days later, I noted some balls on the 3Bears OG. I didn’t get pictures because I was kinda triggered and plucked them off before even considering actions.

So this puts me at 3 for 3 in herming Mephisto genetics. I’m not hearing others talk about this in their Meph grows, so I assume it’s something about how I do things. Being that this is actually a few weeks in the past, I can say that no more besides the initial ones have showed up. In the Double Grape (that I grew in a previous grow) I’ve found no seeds and that sh!t is fire so I have no complaints. I’m assuming this will be the same.

3 Bears OG at 5 weeks:
E732B47C-F6A8-4F4F-91C1-CC3CCBBE0EB3.jpeg

Look at how close those nodes are! The buds are going to be tight.

In other news, the Super Lemon Haze is still stretching. I have now had to move the 3 Bears to a taller booster seat to try to keep up. The Sour Stomper is also on a booster to keep the light perfect.
36870E25-AB41-40AB-A5DB-3F9727DFE866.jpeg
Reactions: Sinkkush

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
eprotege
Views
Last update

More entries in New Grower Journals

More entries from eprotege