• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Weekly update:

Update time:

Purple Rolex is doing ok she is starting to transition not going to get as big as I would hope but she is going to be much better than she looked when she was stunted. I hacked her up last night removing quite a few fan leaves. Still adding the SuperThrive into trying to slow down the flowering.
IMG_20200202_144411.jpg

IMG_20200202_144415.jpg

Iced Gushers is building roots.

We have a Cookies #1 on the right and a Diesel Cookies on the left. The Cookies #1 is going to go into a 4 gal hempy this week.
I have the 2 QB96's running at 308w combined.
IMG_20200202_144420.jpg
  • Love
Reactions: Mara Cachafa

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
PotDaddy
Views
Last update

More entries in Indoor Grow Journals

More entries from PotDaddy