New blog entries

So I have to start this thing some where and I don't know where to start.
~ Time goes by when you're having fun ~ what week is it? ~ :coffee2: Good morning friends, It's been a week since I started LST and I'm happy with how well the plants are responding so far. I have been doing some defoliating but not much and some leaf tucking too. I also added some rice hulls...
wassup guys its our first blog ever and we're super excited about it. we got the K9 Funk auto fem seeds from @Old Sage Seeds . we've grown out multiple strains from @Treesinger and they've all been fire. the K9 Funk is Roc-Dawg Funk by Roc Bud Inc pollinated by Fast Buds Original Chem Dawg Auto...
today the old 6 were looking a lil droopy so gave them their first watering bottled mineral water ec 0.31 ph 6.0 came back couple hours later n looking a lot happier
Pearl-Anne
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Indoor Grow Journals
Well, the two critical white widows broke through during the night and were there to greet me when I went in for their morning spray. I'm now counting today as day one for all even though the other two broke through on Wednesday. (they were all sewn straight into pots on Sunday evening so it's...
have lost 2 of the original 8 but number 7s replacement is already on its way n in its solo cup now just waiting for new number 8 to appear...
Well two of my seeds broke ground this afternoon, that's just under 72 hours since sewn. Trainwreck and wedding glue so starts day 1. Still have the two critical white widows to join them. Temp today was 28.3c and 60rh. I'm keeping the windows shut on the tent to help with humidity while they...
I dug up these pics from the old phone. This is how I started.
Pearl-Anne
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Indoor Grow Journals
Hello AFN family, Yes indeed, here we go again. After giving the tent a right good clean in the last 24 hours with a bleach solution from top to bottom, Inc fan, light, pots, collection plates etc etc I sewed four lovely little seeds this afternoon. I used bio-biz light in four 10l pots as last...
man10101
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Indoor Grow Journals
Hi! So its been jus over a week since my 8 wedding glue autos popped One has neva took off (bottom left on photo below) so have already got another wedding glue jus starting to sprout There is one other (left on photo below) which while doing a lot beta is still way behind the rest! The...
tcstoehr
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Outdoor Grow Journals
Among the risks in outdoor grows is the chance of ugly weather. This has been the case for all of week 2 in the PNW. I had wondered if any growth at all had taken place. Comparing the picture from a week ago shows indeed there has been some growth, but maybe not as much as I would like. Here she...
Irishguyct420
Views
Reaction score
Comments
New Grower Journals
This is the room I built in my basement. Had to replace some rotted sill before I could start the project. I did all framing, insulation, sheetrock, electrical and plumbed water in to the room as well. Was very proud of what I built. I do a passive intake on the door it's a 20x25x2 ac filter and...
azdadgrow
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Indoor Grow Journals
:coffee2: I've been thinking about microbes lately and have been introducing some Rootwise Microbe Complete to get the benefits for the root zone (Mycorrhizae). I tried to add some during transplanting from the solo cups but didn't really get to add it directly to the roots. Instead, I mixed it...
  • Poll
azdadgrow
Views
Reaction score
Indoor Grow Journals
:coffee2: Mornin' Fellow Growmies, Yesterday, I decided to bend the main branch over on the taller plant in the grow space. This seems like a less stressful approach method and will help even out the canopy height. I also watered the air pot and tried to give it a good soaking and have been...
Pearl-Anne
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Indoor Grow Journals
Well that's it folks, just weighed my GC bathroom windowsill girl, fully dried ( actually it was yesterday but I forgot to take a photo so weighed again just now, I'd smoked just over 2g) and she weighed 32.48 yesterday but obviously the photo is that less what I smoked. Also had 20g small...
UriannBR
Views
Reaction score
Indoor Grow Journals
Hi everyone! In this blog I'll be posting daily the development and exactly what I'm doing with my girls. The grow box isn't ready yet, I'd built a PVC cage with 2x2x3 dimensions, and still waiting the delivery of the rest materials to complete it. I'm using a Samsung QB lm301h 240w Led full...
azdadgrow
Views
Reaction score
Indoor Grow Journals
Grow update for today, these girls just keep jumping and the middle autopot is going to need some topping pretty soon or else it might take over the entire grow space. ("mini hercules") I'm going to be looking at doing a nutrient feeding with a mix of about 1-2 gallon(s) of the v1/v2 floraflex...