• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

New blog entries

Tmonney
Reaction score
Comments
Indoor Grow Journals
I have spent nearly two weeks consuming tons of valuable information and getting to know some of the great people here at AFN, and I have decided it's time to stop dragging my feet and get to work on my first grow journal. @Mañ'O'Green and @St. Tom , Thank you guys for explaining how everything...
Django_TO
Views
Reaction score
New Grower Journals
Hi guys. @Builder0101 @420Forever @automan2 @automan @Kyote @Arthur @St. Tom @derek420colorado @OttoCBD @Mañ'O'Green So, yesterday they hit the 2nd week mark after breaking soil. Still dealing with bug issue, deliveries are delayed. No names yet, we're accepting options. Girl 1,2 and 3 (RQS auto...
:baby: Geek reference :cools:we might not have a toaster yet but we have a chroma grow tent:crying: Grow on
And the test has started, running the lights for the past 12h with ventilation half speed, Also made the test of 6h with the lights off and the temps went to 21.1C and RH of 85%. Latter on will try the same but with with lights off during day time and at night with more ventilation power...
Atulip
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Photoperiod Grow Journals
Here we'll be running some Seedsman Peyote Forum (Peyote Purple x Forum cut Girl Scout Cookies). Setup: Veg: 4'x4' tent 2x mars to Cree cob conversions for mothers and an old Mars 2 Blurple for clones DWC in 5 gallon buckets for our mothers 2x4 table for seedlings/clones 3'x2' Cement mixing...
Hey guys so seeds are germinated and looking good so far. The amnesia haze germinated first time with no problems but the jack herer seed turned out to be a twin and when I removed one of the seedlings the other seemed very weak so I just started another seed. As you can see from the pictures...
damien50
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
don't like grow journals, maybe others do, I don't. Welcome to my ACE+SSSC+DINA+RO: Rehab project. Got my RO system, 8ft flood tables for food, and 100+ gallons of Growpito to condition. I'm participating in the Dinafem battle that I am incredibly, severely behind on, and also the SSSC...
  • Poll
damien50
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
New Grower Journals
Blogs are a new feature that many won't be familiar with but we're going to make it easy. In this blog entry I'll cover blog creation and manipulation from A-Z in short but comprehensive pages to help anyone navigate this new feature. At first you might not know why you would even need a blog...
Here we'll be running some Humboldt Seed Organization Chemdawg. Setup: Veg: 4'x4' tent 2x mars to Cree cob conversions for mothers and an old Mars 2 Blurple for clones DWC in 5 gallon buckets for our mothers 2x4 table for seedlings/clones 3'x2' Cement mixing tray Humidity dome for...
Day 47 Doing really well. Taller than I expected. 32". I'm going to have to bend the main cola over due to it being 2" from the light. The lst I did stunted the growth, but I like how it looks. Should be a decent yield.
Had some deficiency pop up (probably P, maybe Ca) but increased nutrient concentration and it resolved. Apparently, this strain like heavier feeding. Also, this is my first grow with humate/A. nodosum supplementation (other than the limited amount of seaweed in MC) and noticing (anecdotally)...
NucksNugs
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
New Grower Journals
:growing: NucksNugs "Bedroom Bud":growing: A Washington State Medical MJ Patient :meds: Disabled Veteran \ PTSD Patient :meds: Welcome to my first Medical Marijuana Grow and also my First ever Grow Journal on AFN or any other Cannabis Forums. If you read the title of this Blog you now know...
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
This will be my new run I'll be growing some @headwatergenetics Auto reg seeds 4 x La Berry fruta 4x GDP blast x MI5 3x snow Ryder Photo reg seeds 4x Sirius black Setup Tent: 2x4x6 Lights: 2x viperspec 450 schedule: 18/6 on/off Fans: 190cfm exhaust fan with carbon filter 2x oscillating...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
(not my photo! my plant is not grown yet!) The Spice - 'Biscotti' x 'The Whip' Special Limited Edition 1000pk drop I cant WAIT to see what this baby has under her hood! they said this is the MOST stable, phenotypically, out of all the strains they have ever bred, so we are guaranteed to get a...
This is where I'm posting up all pics and info I have about the sugar breath. She's potted in a mix of 3-1 potter's gold to coco. The plants seem to be loving the new mix. Getting some thick root balls on the ones I've cut down recently. She is also getting my standard feeding schedule for...
I'm so STOKED at the new strains I got from this breeder. The genetics he used are just AMAZING sounding, and I cant WAIT to see what happens in this tent. You can even get a catalogue from this breeder, which showcases ALL his strains for sale right now, with great photos. I'm more excited...
Lilly_of_the_Zoo
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
Indoor Grow Journals
So I started this one a little bit late. I wasnt sure if i would be able to finish a journal or not, so I didnt start one, or take mane photos of her, until she was in flower. I got them as a freebie from Neptune Seedbank, and I am just in LOVE with this breeder. I've gotten several of his...
Hello all, End of week 5 and I’m waiting impatiently lol. Update at day 36. It’s been a week of gradual growth, bad lst practices and heavy drinking. 10th September: Filled my separate 80 litre res with 50 litres tap water. 475ppm, tested 2 points lower than normal at 7.5ph. 3 hours later to...